Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Perfectly fit my pale skin tone, masks my pores (but not blemishes) so skin look translucent, matte and has more even tone. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping and great packaging!

Kind of a light base

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very light base powder. It goes on very nicely and smells like cinnamon. Overall, I liked it. I have a somewhat light skin complexion, thinking this powder would cover light blemishes, but it is still too light of a powder. Unless you have a very light complexion, you might go with the next darker shade of base powder.

Excellent product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like all of Aubrey's this one is amazing. Really sets your makeup and prevents oily shine. All natural and safe. Love it. I bought the medium tone contour and I mix a little in a container with the powder and it makes a fabulous blush :-)

Great Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent consistency and nice, cinnamon-y smell (my husband loves it). Great coverage and lasts a long time without needing to be touched up. Only drawback is that it can be a little drying.

Aubrey Organics, Silken Earth Tanslucent Base, Porcelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is good if you do not want your face to look too shining. It gives a natural look. Just apply sufficiently and your face will look good throughout the day. Do not over powder as it will cause your face to look wrinkled up. So the wrinkles appear is not because the powder is not good but rather too much of powder applied.

Silky smooth- this powder is divine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Haven't ever used such a pleasant smelling powder! Also goes on extra smooth- a little goes a long way.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A light dusting over foundation is all you need; evens out foundation irregularities. It can be slightly drying especially in areas that need extra moisture.

Smell like cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The texture and finish are great. The brush is bit too harsh

Little to no effect

Posted by australia on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this makeup base to give very sheer coverage of pores on the cheeks, but that was about it. Not really sure what this base is suppose to achieve as it mostly just drys out my skin and gives it a powdery look. When I use it under foundation I see no difference than if I was to not use it at all. Only positives are that the size of the jar is quite large and it has a pleasant cinnamon scent.

Pity

Posted by oliews on Oct 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can't afford to spend a fortune on makeup, but I wanna look great. This fits the bill perfectly; masks the pores in the best way I've ever seen on my face. Lightweight and comfortable and gives a very natural look. Pity that it is discontinued - now where do I get another of these godly things when it runs out?