Help

Overall, AWESOME for extremely dry, irritable skin!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've finally hit the jackpot. After 15 years of searching high and low, and trying every flippin skin care line ever created for something non-irritating yet actually works, the Jaded Customer has finally been satisfied! lol I've been using these products for 4 days now, and I'm in love! The cleanser cleans without stripping, the toner is one I can actually tolerate since its so gentle, and the moisturizer is wonderful, pure bliss in a tube. These products are light, you don't have to use much so it goes a long way, none of them are greasy, and they don't have a strong, irritating smell. The scrub/mask, I had issues with; its great as a scrub, since it, like the other products, is very light, you use very little, doesn't feel gooey-yucky upon application, and it does what it's supposed to do without being harsh. I will continue to use it as such. As a mask, I wasn't impressed; my skin felt uncomfortably tight and dry that night and the next morning. But, I don't like facial masks, either, so maybe that's not a fair judgement. The free sample of the Luminessense eye creme is also an unexpected suprise, since I generally hate eye creams (they're all so thick and heavy, and they STING!), but this one is a light, runny texture, so all you need is less than a pea size per eye, and it spreads super easy. No stinging! The free sample of the Rosa Mosqueta hand cream is also nice, very light feeling, lightly scented, no stinging, and to my surprise, absolutely no greasy feeling at all, and yet my skin felt supple and elastic. I have yet to try the hair conditioner freebie, but as I've been impressed overall so far, I'm certain I'll like it, too. I do, sans hesitation, recommend these products to anyone with dry, irritated, impossible skin!

Great little travelers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used Aubrey Organics for years and the Rosa Mosqueta are wonderful! I bought two of these travel sets for two of my vacations because they are the perfect size for a week and pass all the airline carry-on requirements.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin likes this, however, it does not give my skin enough moisture to deal with the cold dry winter air. I find the scent a bit heavy and overpowering, but smell is a very personal thing. You may love it :) UPDATE: I use this with Aubrey's Saving Face sunscreen over, that way I get enough moisture and my skin is looking much better :)

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice set to try all the stuff. But I am dissapointed with alcohol in toner:( Moisturizing cream is very usual, but makes perfect hydration. I have not decided yet to buy full size products but they are worth-trying definitely!

Aubrey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just love Aubrey's products! These travel sets are worth every penny! Easy for travelling but also good to try out the products! I have dry skin and i don't like the toner because of the alcohol, i prefer the Vegacol alcohol free toner from Aubrey. I do love the other products and the products of the seabuckthorn range!

Nice products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked all of these.

very much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very much! skin soft and pleasant after using this makeup

great try set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good size, nice smell!! the moust of all i liked mask-scrub and cleaning lotion really great products! suggest! makes your skin smooth and with shiny glow! lowe this set, will try more products from Aubrey organics :) happy customer

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the travel set for dry skin is really cool! the size, the smell, the design... everything! i would buy again!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is very user-friendly on trip.

1 2 3