ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this soap is just ok

Great soap! (Aubrey Organics Evening Primrose & Lavender Skin Care Bar)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This bar is incredibly aromatic and sudsy and lasts a long time. It makes getting ready for work a "spa" experience. Add some cappucino and you're ready to roll!

Perfect for Sensitive Skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Both my son and I have very sensitive skin. We react to soaps that are too harsh as well as "natural" soaps that use vitamin E or lecithin in their ingredients. Aubrey makes such wonderful products that I've had success with before that I decided to try their bar soap on a whim. It has become something we cannot live without. There is always a bar in our shower. It leaves our cranky skin calm and nourished, with moisture and a great, clean scent.

the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the aroma of evening promise & lavender! It retains moisture.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was not impressed with this soap as I thought I would. I don't feel any difference from other soap bars except it lathers very little, almost no lather. The smell is pleasant for me but very subtle after multiple uses. It smelled strong only when I first opened it.

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good, but costs a fortune.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding service and product.

aubrey soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great soap

Gentle, high-quality soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soap cleans well, yet is quite gentle, though the pleasant lavender scent might be too strong for those who have sensitivity to odors. Men will like it, too, for it doesn't smell too feminine.

Bathing Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every commercial skin cleaning product and many hand made soaps without the comfort of this bar. My skin is not tingling and irritated after a shower. a fraction of the body lotion keeps my skin comfortable in the winter weather. I'm ordering more!

1 2