Excellent Day Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used Ecco Bella Age Antidote Day Cream with SPF 15 for years. Until I used Aubrey Organics SPF 15 Defense Moisturizer, I was happy with the Ecco Bella. However, Aubrey provides the same SPF protection using only zinc oxide and no titanium dioxide. I like that fact and it cost less. It provides good protection, and is not heavy or sticky. It goes on sheer. Of the many day creams I have used, I find it to be the best.

Ok, but not fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be calming on my skin. I got it because of the SPf. It's pretty good, but I don't love it like I did their ginko and green tea moisturizor.

좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

기름많이지는 spf30짜리 조금 바르는것보다 이것처럼 기름덜지는 spf15짜리 많이바르는게 선크림효과가 더 있을것 같아요 여름에 사용할때 답답하지않아요 전 이것만 쓸거에요!

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This feels nice on my skin and leaves it feeling soft with no oil or residue. It has quite a strong botanical scent that is not my favourite, but I have no real comlaints about it!

Good as SPF but with another moisturizer

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the ingredients and smell. As an SPF I feel it does its daily job properly. But it's quite thick, I can't use by itself at all. I usually mix it with another moisturizer or oil. Won't buy it again but if you want it to used it altogether with your cream or moisturizer this can be a good option. Please, excuse my english!