Help

Great conditioner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I color my hair and this is the first and only cruelty free conditioner that has made my hair so soft again. This is great stuff. I use about a marble size dollop and leave it on for about 2 minutes before rinsing. I am so happy to have found this product.

nice and rich

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have very dry hair, I would highly recommend this if you want an all natural conditioner that is super conditioning. Getting it out of the bottle isn't very convenient each use so I've transferred it to another bottle with a bit of runny conditioner and essential oils to help. You could try adding a pump to dispense the product although it hasn't yet worked for me.

Love this conditioner!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for natural hair-care products to replace the ones I had previously been using that are loaded with harsh chemicals. I tried this one and I absolutely love it! It is a very thick conditioner, and a little goes a long way. It gets all of the tangles out and it has a wonderful smell. If you like your conditioner to be very moisturizing, I would recommend this one.

Conditioner that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this conditioner. It works to soften my hair and adds moisture to my dry stessed hair. It makes my hair more manageable. I would definitley use this product again.

not quite enough for dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

on the whole I like this conditioner. if I don't intend to blow dry my hair then I use it. I wish it were a bit more moisturizing though for my dry hair. if I blow dry after using this my hair gets a little frizzy since it's just not moisturizing enough for my hair when it's heat treated.

My first disappointment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this product for more than 20 years, but in the last two years Aubrey is replacing the first ingredient, coconut fatty acid with alcohol. I specifically chose Aubrey to get away from facial care that insisted on alcohol as one of the main ingredients. I thought iHerb had the last few bottle as their ingredients list still showed the coconut fatty acid ingredients list but that is not what I received in the mail. There probably isn't anyone as pure as Aubrey but I am sorry to see all of their conditioners go this way. I fear for the facial soaps.

All time fave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Probably my fave conditioner of all time, any time of year. I don't go near my scalp with it, but probably could. Doesn't weigh down my fine hair and protects it well - I run swim ski etc and my hair seems to stay healthy. A must for beach days.

Alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the alternative for the GPB Condi and I like it very much. My hair agrees with me.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love this conditioner! it smells great and my hair feels really soft after i use it.

Gentle and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mild smell, great conditioning, don't need to use a lot, excellent ingredients, not too heavy, not too light - perfect.

1 2 3 4