Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have hard water with a lot of rust. My gray hair would discolor because of this. Though this product doesn't suds up as much as other shampoos I will keep using this, it has helped stop the discoloration.

lifts the build up off of hair gently

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo really gives my hair the lift it needs periodically due to hard water build up. After using this shampoo I can get a better absorption of moisturizing conditioner and my hair feels light and silky. I use this shampoo every time I swim, color, or pre deep condition. It takes two washes with this before getting a lather because it is not filled harsh SLS, but I'm glad that it is gentle and health consciously produced. I am never left with a chlorine smell in my hair.

Works!

Posted by winwinwin on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have long, thin and oily hair, that I need to wash every day. Aubrey's Swimmer's Shampoo works very well- cleanses the hair perfectly, without drying it out. The scent is also nice. The shampoo is a bit runny, but you will get used to it! Very reccomended!

Swimmer's Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product and love and new organic with natural additives

Great natural shampoo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am glad there is a shampoo with no chemicals inside.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I guess I would only use this is I was a swimmer because it's a little expensive and not long lasting enough for regular purposes. For a shampoo with all natural ingredients it did seem to work pretty well.

Very drying after wash

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very drying for my dry frizzy hair and I need to apply alot of product for it to lather up well. The shampoo pours out as runny, was expecting it to be a thicker liquid. After wash, the texture of my hair was very dry and hard to comb through. Still on a lookout for a after swim shampoo product on iHerb. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

j3nny9irL

Posted by j3nny9irL on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really like the scent of almonds and it is slightly different from other shampoos where it doesn't strip the oil off the hair and it's quite soft which I am not used to. I used this for clarifying purposes and use once a week. So far loving it.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used 5 times a week after swim practice, and hair has stayed nice and healthy.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

goood