Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great shampoo and conditioner. Smell is fantastic - something almondy sweet. Will buy it full size. You just have to get used to less lather and then you will love it.

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell reminds a bit about marzipan. Not floral or spicy, just sweet. The hair get quite good from it, but I would think it would not be of the best on oily hair. For my hair it is ok if I need a quick shower and don't have the time to condition, but it is not for every day. Staple in my travel bag, but not in my shower sill at home.

Mon shampoing après baignade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super produit qui lave en douceur mais enlève très bien les résidus un peu poisseux et désséchant, du chlore ou du sel de mer. C'est le seul produit qui me permet de ne faire qu'un shampoing après la baignade !!

Really hydrating and good for natural blond hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And this tiny bottle is so cool and easy to wear/transport. But its so rich than I can use it everytime. Maybe I used too much. But really great for swimsport !

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hair was rather silk after it, even with no conditioner or smth else. no enthusiasm, good.

too much work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo is runny and hard to work into the hair, otherwise a good shampoo.

Not used to less lathering but smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used once. Not used to less lathering and end up using 1/3 of bottle on my shoulder length hair for 1st use. But I like the almond smell so much.... I hope i can edit this review after Im done with the sample size

for those, who like almond smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I"m not a fun for sweet fragrances, so this shampoo for those who like almond smell.. and I gave 3 stars, because this shampoo is good, but not for my long thin hair, after shampoo they looked as a mess..

No limpia bien

Posted by Nevilo on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Para el pelo graso no sirve, yo creo que es mas que anda para darte el 1º lavado después de la piscina para quitar bien el cloro y después ya lavarlo con tu champú normal, porque sino ensucia muy rápido el pelo.

AWEFUL!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not only it completely dried my hair, it didn't even cleanse that well! I had to wash my hair 3 times until the smell of chlorine came out. Will never use again.

1 2