j'adore

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

J'adore tout ces produits qui sont léger et sentent le concombre, parfait pour peaux sensible et mixte.

For Rosacea & Dry Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you have rosacea, as I do, and you have dry skin, I recommend that you try these products in this trial size kit to determine their effect on your skin. So far, I am pleased. The Aubrey seabuckthorn oil (not in this kit) has been indispensable in regards to my rosacea. It really helps to cut the flare of redness on my cheeks.

Great moisturiser, but stinks. :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can handle the strong cucumber smell, but I wont purchase the fullsize. I prefer the AO rosa mosqueta line, which smells amazing! Like almonds and marzipan. But the effect of this line is great too. It leaves my skin soft and absolutely spot-free.

mixed feelings

Posted by Pansik on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the smell is rather strong but i found it pleasant enough. i liked the toner, it doesnt dry the skin even though has the alcohol in it, and i also liked the cleancing lotion - cleans good and doesnt dry at all. I only was disappointed in the cream - it doesnt spread thin everywhere and leaves the lines on my face, which can be rolled off afterwards :( so it only can be used at nights, not in day-time under the make-up :(

Nice Dry Skin Travel Set!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

perfectly cleanses and nourishes the skin

Great gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as a gift for a friend - love all these products so it's a nice introduction to the range.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I loved this little sampler! I've been transitioning to all natural products, and this was a great way to try some products before buying the full size. A little goes a long way with these products, and after a month I still have some left! Since its winter I thought I'd try the combo dry skin set. I liked the cleanser, felt gentle and rinsed away nicely. The toner worked well too, it was non drying, although it smelt quite strong. The moisturizer was light and silky, and absorbed right away. Haven't tried the mask yet. Overall, I really liked this line, and would use for the winter. But for other seasons it may not work so well for my dry/oily combo skin. I'm going to try the set for normal skin, and maybe even for combo oily skin, before I buy any full size products. I'd definitely recommend these sets, and think they'd make a nice gift too! Oh, and the set comes with 3 other Aubrey single use samples too!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are great products. I love that they are cruelty free and I can actually tell what most of the ingredients are. I'm 53 and these are great alternate to some of the horrible expense products out there, with God only knows what in them, that are out there for women my age. My skin is looking and feeling better already and with only a small break out when I first started using them.

I like these products a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

– the skin feels very clean after the cleansing milk, and the moisturizer is just as rich as I need but not too heavy. I like that it has a little glide and slip after application –not stiff as those creams with too much stearic acid. (and this has no at all) I also use the cream on my eyes – I’m too lazy to use different kind of creams and I bought this because all the ingredients seems safe for that – and both Sea Buckthorn & Cucumber is used for soothing the eye area. I've already ordered the cleanser, and will order the moisturizer too when I run out of my Dr Hauscka.

1 2 3