Help

seems to be working.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a test to see if it would help my skin and it has. I have tried practically every product on the market along with heavy duty prescription drugs like Accutane for my chronic intermittent cystic acne. The Aubrey products appear to be the only ones that have actually decreased the amount of acne I get, the frequency of flareups and the healing time. I use the entire combination skin line in addition to the Amino Derm Gel by Aubrey.

Pratique pour tester

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Produits de très bon rapport qualité prix, crème de grande contenance pour un format voyage. Cependant je pense que cette gamme est plus pour peau normale sans problèmes que pour peau mixte, il n'y a pas d'effet matifiant, et la crème contient du beurre de karité, pas ce qu'il y a de mieux en cas de problèmes de boutons.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This kit is too heavy for my mildly sensitive/acne-prone skin. Cleansing lotion and toner are OK; moisturizer is way too greasy and just sits on the face... not to mention that tacky perfume kind of intrusive fragrance that lingers all day. Mask is viscous and doesn't seem to absorb much. I've noticed my overall complexion has worsened in just 2 days of using them. The sensitive skin set seems much much better.

very strange smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very strange smell

good results, super stong smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used it once, and won't use it again, can't bear the smell.

((((((

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it smells awful!

Wife loved it

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will probably buy most of it separately now that we know we like it. Love Aubrey stuff. This is a decent value too. Much of this stuff goes a long way.

reasonable expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This set was in my first received order. All products from set are very good to my skin (normal with oily T-zone). Facial сleansing lotion has nice texture and smell. In my opinion, this lotion don't washed off completely by water. But with this task facial toner works fine. Toner is soft and effective at the same time. Moisturizer SPF 15 has a thick consistency, but is absorbed instantly. Maybe somebody does not like the smell of moisturizer, but not me. After 3 steps my skin is fresh and pleasant to the touch. Mask is too oily, but washed off easily.

good chance to try small volume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase