seems to be working.

Posted by Reviewer1365732 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a test to see if it would help my skin and it has. I have tried practically every product on the market along with heavy duty prescription drugs like Accutane for my chronic intermittent cystic acne. The Aubrey products appear to be the only ones that have actually decreased the amount of acne I get, the frequency of flareups and the healing time. I use the entire combination skin line in addition to the Amino Derm Gel by Aubrey.

Pratique pour tester

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Produits de très bon rapport qualité prix, crème de grande contenance pour un format voyage. Cependant je pense que cette gamme est plus pour peau normale sans problèmes que pour peau mixte, il n'y a pas d'effet matifiant, et la crème contient du beurre de karité, pas ce qu'il y a de mieux en cas de problèmes de boutons.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This kit is too heavy for my mildly sensitive/acne-prone skin. Cleansing lotion and toner are OK; moisturizer is way too greasy and just sits on the face... not to mention that tacky perfume kind of intrusive fragrance that lingers all day. Mask is viscous and doesn't seem to absorb much. I've noticed my overall complexion has worsened in just 2 days of using them. The sensitive skin set seems much much better.

very strange smell

Posted by Reviewer2480136 on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very strange smell

good results, super stong smell.

Posted by Reviewer1692034 on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used it once, and won't use it again, can't bear the smell.

((((((

Posted by Reviewer2605707 on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it smells awful!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2561594 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The products work great on my combination skin, cleanse the skin without drying it up. I have already ordered them in full size!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1855395 on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this line a lot, works nice for me, better than expensive brands. Most importantly, it is natural. Women, go for it, just make sure you choose product according to your skin type.

So nice

Posted by Reviewer2325202 on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The amount in tubes enough to test these items well. Everything is good for combination skin. Especially cleansing lotion, gently removes make-up and leaves skin fresh and hydrates it. Moisturizer is light, soothes skin and hydrates. The Toner and mask are good as well. Gonna buy full-size next time)

It's excellent!