OMG!!! So impressed.

Posted by Reviewer3149810 on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Every single claim this product makes in the description, it delivers ten fold! I am an African American with fine coily hair and I've always had trouble detangling my hair and preventing severe breakage from doing so. This conditioner is the answer. It smells fabulous, it instantly softens your hair from root to end and defines every curl eliminating frizz. It is by far my favorite conditioner now. BTW iHerb has the best price I've seen on-line and in store. I most definitely will be recommending it to my friends and subscribers! Thanx iHerb!

Ultra smoothing for frizzy hair

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'll be reordering this along with my other favorite Aubrey Organics conditioners: amazing, quick, deep condtioning for frizzy hair; all AO conditioners high quality, high performance, silicone-free, I end up loving and re-buying each one I try. I used to have dry, frizzy hair.

The best conditioner for dry frizzy hair ever !!!

Posted by Reviewer1639258 on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner has transformed my hair. I used to have what can only be described as a blonde afro. Since using this conditioner I can wash my hair and leave it to dry and it goes into beautiful curls instead of frizz ! I don't need to use any styling products ( which has saved me a fortune). If you have course, frizzy thick hair, get this - it works.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1674631 on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works well on my hair. I have thick, curly, African American hair and it really does smooth and detangles very well. It also smells great. I just wish it came in a bigger size.

ALCOHOL DENAT. ADDED!

Posted by Reviewer3223628 on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This used to be one of my favourite conditioners but now they have added alcohol denat. in it! Now it only dries your hair out... It's a shame. The product really worked well before.

Favorite conditioner ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best conditioner especially if you have a dry scalp. Just make sure you rinse it out really good or can make hair oily, or mix with another lighter conditioner.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It makes your hair very oily, no matter how hard you rinse it. The hair looks greasy and dirty as if you haven't washed it for long time. Very disappointed.

Another great product from Aubrey Organics

Posted by Reviewer2851068 on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have wavy dry hair plus sensitive scalp so it's hard for find a product that works. This conditioner leaves my hair shiny and soft. I highly recommend it.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2765819 on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have coarse, curly hair. It has a tendency to frizz up. I don't like putting harsh products in my hair, even though those types "calm it down," and Aubrey Organics conditioner is the first natural conditioner that makes my hair shine and not look like a frizzy dryer filter!

Good hair product