Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A great night time treatment. You wake the following morning with silky soft skin. It is very light but slightly sticky, best absorbed if your skin is still damp from cleansing.

It is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is the best hydrator

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oily consistency, super fast absorbtion, non greasy and no sticky residue and skin left sufficiently hydrated.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice consistency and barely there scent. Has worked to keep my skin moisturized in a very cold, dry winter.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this moisturizer because it is organic and makes my face feels soft. I don't feel that I'm putting chemicals on my face- only pure plant based products that will only nourish my skin.

very lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the third bottle I've purchased and since I have sensitive skin, that means a lot. I love the weight and feel of it, it's light but once its on my skin it feels dewy...and well hydrated. I highly recommend this product.

Bien mais pas pour peau grasse..

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

J'ai utilisé 2 flacons de ce soin de nuit car il contient des actifs intéressant et ne procure pas de boutons à ma peau sensible mixte, mais il contient beaucoup de glycérine et ayant la zone T grasse, cela rendait mon front comme une patinoire, j'étais obligé de l'essuyer régulièrement le front dans la soirée et même la nuit.. j'ai laissé tomber.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It does hydrate.

Aubrey Nighttime Hydrator

Posted by CASBWP on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my face more firm and not so dry.

Love is forever

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love is forever! Liquid water is odorless, which is direct skin absorbs like a sponge. The skin moisturized, soft and smooth!

1 2 3 4