Help

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is my second bottle of this and i love it! i used clinique for a decade and it was time for me to change. this mask works so good, i hope aubrey does not stop making it! also, iherb had the product for the lowest price around and was easy to purchase; i have found this product to be difficult to locate outside the internet. thank you1

GREAT MASK!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The texture is watery and made me wonder if it actually does it's supposed to do. But this product really surprised me in a good way when I rinsed this off my face. This really made my skin brighter and very smooth.

agressive or very sensitive skin ?

Posted by OrganicGirl on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Caused irritation. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

a lot of moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this mask. It really softens the skin and gives moisture. Perfect all year around if you have dry skin.

It

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Я обожаю эту маску. Во-первых, за ее нежную текстуру; во-вторых, за чудесный запах овсянки с печеньем; в-третьих, за мягкий и деликатный пилинг; в-четвертых, за то, какое гладкое и мягкое у меня лицо после нее; в-пятых... я уже говорила, что просто люблю ее? :-D Мне нравится оригинальное решение - маленькие сферы из воска жожоба (они похожи на упругую манку) в качестве скрабирующего компонента. Безопасно, натурально, приятно, действенно. Попробуйте, и присоединяйтесь к моим восторгам. :-D I love this mask. Firstly, I love it for soft texture. Secondly, I love it for wonderful smell of oatmeal and biscuits. Thirdly, for soft and gentle exfoliation. Fourthly, for smooth and soft face after using. Fifthly... have I already told you that I just love it? :-D I like this really original solution - jojoba wax little spheres (it is like elastic semolina) as scrubbing component. It is safe, natural, pleasantly, and effective. Try this and join my admiration.

Very gentle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does what it says. Skin is much better after it, does not cause any irritations, I love it. The best mask I ever tried.

Aubrey Organics, Vegecol with Aloe Vera & Oatmeal, Soothing Mask, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This mask makes skin whiter and smoother, and it is very gentle, doesn't irritate your skin. i would definitely buy it again.

it's better than Rose water one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's better than Rose water one

Great for sensitive skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helped my face look significantly healthier, smoother and fresher!

plutôt un gommage

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Je l'utilise en guise de gommage doux sans laisser poser. Gomme bien sans agresser.