Génial pour tout types de cheveux

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012

Excellent shampoing, la texture/couleur est parfaite, il s'applique plutôt facilement même s'il mousse pas enormément. Odeur de plantes très légère. laisse les cheveux propres, doux, brillants.

Camomile Lux. Volumizing Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on Jul 19, 2012

SUPERB safe, natural product. It smells herbal, not perfumy. Herbals are strong scents, but you get used to it extremely fast and don't notice that after just a few uses. It completely cleans the hair quickly. This one is a thinner liquid, more watery, than the Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo, but it doesn't matter; they work pretty much the same. Don't expect any lather! Harmful chemicals in other products are what makes lather, so this brand doesn't have any. It doesn't make any difference in cleaning your hair as lather doesn't clean; it just feels more luxurious when you're actually soaping up. It isn't hard to get this shampoo all through your hair, either. Remember, just don't expect any lather! I love this product. Remember to shake before each use.

superb

Posted by Duchess on Jun 29, 2012

The best shampoo I've ever tried so far. Definitely adds volume and shine, isn't drying at all. I wash my hair in the evening and usually don't have patience to wait till my hair is completely dry before I hit the hay, so in the morning I end up with my locks looking every direction but the right one. Nothing like that with this shampoo! In the morning my hair stays in place straight and smooth as if just styled! I'm impressed. The texture of the shampoo is too liquid though, if you don't watch out and squize too much of the product at once it just leaks right through your fingers. Smells of camomile tea.

Great shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer2771462 on Oct 24, 2011

I love this shampoo. It has a subtle natural scent. Not too much lather. Beautiful body and shine.

lovely shampoo

Posted by bbchris on May 29, 2010

I love Aubrey Organics products, they dont sell it in Hong Kong so thank you iherb.com for stocking it so I can still buy and use here :)

Great Shampoo!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Nov 18, 2010

I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and also smells great. I didn't give it 5 stars, because it really doesn't add volume to my hair. Also, I have to use a conditioner after using this shampoo, which is fine; but I think it might add some volume to my hair if I didn't have to use conditioner. Don't be surprised...this shampoo has very little lather, but that is to be expected with an organic/natural shampoo.

Works wonders through my hair.

Posted by Reviewer1066221 on Nov 03, 2010

I use this with my Aubrey Organics GPB Balancing conditioner and they work together wonderfully and make my hair care so effortless. My hair/scalp feels healthy and looks beautiful. The fact that they come in large size bottles and a little goes a long way makes it even better.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1675335 on Jan 29, 2009

Great price & product

Aubrey Camomile Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1911950 on Mar 18, 2009

I love this shampoo. It really brings a lightness to your haircolor. It does good on volume and of course you are not getting the chemicals afforded to the other shampoos out there. Great price on IHerb too.

Aubrey Organics, Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1151925 on Dec 07, 2008

Awesome shampoo, product without parabens!

1 2 3