Aubrey has changed the ingredients in the his shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not the same shampoo anymore. I noticed they removed some of the most potent herbs: coltsfoot, horsetail. Balm mint, nettle, panthenol(Vitamin B). And hobs is now almost at the bottom of the list, which means less volume. They added more soap, humerants, etc. Personally it has totally ruined this shampoo for me - judging from my first couple of washes with this new changed formular. Note: the ingredient list here on Iherb is the old one. Gert, Demmark

Aubrey Organics, Camomile Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have fine natural curly hair. This shampoo gives my hair body and i do not break out in little bumps around my hairline, like i use to with other shampoos, also everyone has commented on how much thicker my hair looks. I have been using it for about 2 years. It's great.

Aubrey Organic Camomile Volumizing Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great product. One of the very very few that is really organic. Does volumize after a few uses and good for you. Iherb always has good prices on this one too.

bon shampoing

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mon préféré après le green tea. Il lave tout en douceur, n'est pas trop liquide et mousse correctement tout en étant très doux. Sent bon.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cleans my hair- lathers well and leaves thick with no oily residue. I also use the conditioner .

My natural hair love this stuff

Posted by ImaniYOGA on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo does not foam up much but does a great job of cleaning and adding body.

my hair feels dry, but is voluminous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has a pleasant scent, and definitley did a good job adding volume. It does not endlessly bubble like a non organic shampoo, but it gets the job done. It did leave my hair feeling quite dry, but that is fine for me, as I have thick hair that gets oily in a few days, so I want it to be on the dryer side to start with.

Good but not great

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think it's pretty average as far as shampoos go. Lathers and cleanses well, personally I don't like the scent. When my hair dries the results aren't anything special. Bought it once, haven't repurchased since.

Super shiny healthy hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is incredible! It smells great, foams up quickly and well, and makes my hair super shiny and bouncy! One word of warning: it's very liquid, so be careful when you're pouring this out.

Best Shampoo Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shampoo I have used in my entire life! I have very sensitive skin, and all other shampoos give me an itchy scalp. I cannot thank Aubrey Organics enough for making one that doesn't make me itch! Not only that, but this product is very safe to use. I use it on all of my kids. It also does not dry out your hair, leading to excessive oil production. You won't believe how healthy your hair will look and feel if you switch to this shampoo (and the matching conditioner)! In fact, I've got my mother-in-law using it now, and she loves it! It seems to work well for most hair types. The "volumizing" aspect of this shampoo is probably overplayed, but healthy hair has natural volume and bounce. Yes, the lid does leak if you turn the bottle upside-down, but that's not a big issue for me.