Great!

Posted by jazzmiss on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying and buying this product as I haven't found anything better for my hair. I don't understand why others say it has unpleasant smell as I really like it! It leaves my hair soft and easy to comb without making it greasy. Really worth buying and trying. P.S. This smaller bottle is cheaper than a bigger one and more comfortable to take it with you while travelling!

shine

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a lovely product from a very good brand ! this little bottle gives a lot of shine whitout weighting down hair . it smells very good , it has a floral scent ( jasmine and essentials oils ) a must have to protect and nourish your hair or boost your curls.

Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hair leave soft and shiny. I like very much the active natural ingredients of the product.

Helps a lot to detangle

Posted by 5660758620949070723 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my hair is very very thin and tends to knot at the ends...this product helps a lot and it leaves the hair soft and easy to style. But i didnt like much the smell, I use it only at home as is fairly strong, I find it clashes with my perfume and honestly I found it a bit like "old lady" type of smell ...sorry, my personal opinion... But very good product overall, it definitely helps to detangle! If you found this review helpful pleas eclick YES :D thanks

Smell is not to my liking.

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As I only use bicarb and ACV on my hair, I was looking for something that might be a natural spritz to add extra shine. I haven't had much luck - I don't really like the smell, it's not unlikeable...I am more of a musky gal and this is more citrusy. :)

Horrible Smell

Posted by dokababy on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the hair still feel dry after use it.I will not buy again.

Good choice

Posted by 4973627497181831951 on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair is really soft and shiny! And I for me it smells good.

aubrey organics

Posted by 5217509701778039451 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell

best

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this conditioner spray - it's light but effective enought to detangle my hair and leave them shining. The fragrance will not siut everybody so beware if you don't like jasmine but I like it.

hair conditioner

Posted by 4866443406938757876 on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great product. it adds sgine to the hair and they feel softer and frizz free

1 2 3