Great!

Posted by jazzmiss on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying and buying this product as I haven't found anything better for my hair. I don't understand why others say it has unpleasant smell as I really like it! It leaves my hair soft and easy to comb without making it greasy. Really worth buying and trying. P.S. This smaller bottle is cheaper than a bigger one and more comfortable to take it with you while travelling!

shine

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a lovely product from a very good brand ! this little bottle gives a lot of shine whitout weighting down hair . it smells very good , it has a floral scent ( jasmine and essentials oils ) a must have to protect and nourish your hair or boost your curls.

Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hair leave soft and shiny. I like very much the active natural ingredients of the product.

Helps a lot to detangle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my hair is very very thin and tends to knot at the ends...this product helps a lot and it leaves the hair soft and easy to style. But i didnt like much the smell, I use it only at home as is fairly strong, I find it clashes with my perfume and honestly I found it a bit like "old lady" type of smell ...sorry, my personal opinion... But very good product overall, it definitely helps to detangle! If you found this review helpful pleas eclick YES :D thanks

Smell is not to my liking.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As I only use bicarb and ACV on my hair, I was looking for something that might be a natural spritz to add extra shine. I haven't had much luck - I don't really like the smell, it's not unlikeable...I am more of a musky gal and this is more citrusy. :)

Horrible Smell

Posted by dokababy on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the hair still feel dry after use it.I will not buy again.

beautiful incense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love it! I feel jasmine scent lots more than camelia.

Posted by Strelka on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Jauks aromāts, un ērta lietošana

egle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my 1 year old and it's great. the smell is amazing and strong. though, didn't try it on my hair, but for my little one- wouldn't find anything better.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So this is the best spray I have ever had for my hair, it makes them smooth like silk, doesn't make them heavy, this is very important, because I have thin hair, love it! Will buy the large one!

1 2 3