geranium oill..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very strong aroma - one drop would be more than sufficient for it's comforting properties!

den

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very value for money. good natural ingredients. good for health. good skin effects. nice smell.

One of my favorite oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I add it to many products--lotion for my skin, and combined with a few other oils, I add them to aloe gel and use it for deordoant.

Not Rose Bourbon type

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is ok and price is just like other reputable e.o. companies. I have used rose geranium bourbon type, which has more true rose scent, and this is not the rose geranium type, as I hoped with this price. I will opt for other brands next time, going for rose geranium bourbon type. It is ok for everyday use.

Aroma is similar to Now Foods Geranium and short-lived. Not value for money.

Posted by humanbeing on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The aroma of Aura Cacia Geranium EO has little or no difference compared to Now Foods Geranium EO, so minus one star. Aroma is also short-lived, so minus one star. It's not cheap as 15ml, so minus one star. It lacks quality control in terms of bottling comes unsealed - anyone can swap the content for anything else, so minus one star. The printed batch number is smudged and unclear, so minus one star. Overall, this product should be zero star. It's best to go for Now Foods Geranium EO for value equal alternative.

Geranium Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this to help my facial skin. I get breakouts and this helps as a spot treatment.

Love this smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

few drops last long good smelling. love!

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oil Women's Health Bright floral fragrance, good for oily skin, use for the oil mixture for a person

marvellous parfum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i love it. is very amazing

Aura cacia never disappoints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scent is beautiful, I use it to calm my mood I put in a spray bottle mixed with water for a spray I spray my bedroom when I go to sleep.

1 2