Favorite scent, best price at iHerb!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this lemon oil, it's my favorite scent! iHerb has the best price ever! It's great for oily skin, for adding to laundry, to exfoliating lips and of course as fragrance. I like to add it to the facial care products I make for myself. It also masks the fish scent when I use shark liver oil on my skin. My only wish is iHerb would carry organic essential oils as the do use the lemon rind to make the EO.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was packed very will. Very strong smell, you only need just few drops.

Several uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this oil to use both internally and on my skin. I had read that lemon oil can help your veins and blood flow. I would like to prevent getting more spider veins and my calves get heavy after I have been sitting for awhile and adding a couple of drops to my tea in the morning helps. I also have acne and have been trying to move along some dark patches and acne scars. I had been using Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic for a few weeks and when I got the lemon oil I started adding a couple of drops to the cotton ball daily. I am actually seeing some results now. I also add a drop or two to my At Last Naturals MSM cream. I work from home and don't wear make-up much during the week, so I only do that occasionally. I have had oily skin and acne for 30 years and have used some harsh products, so my skin can deal with this. Currently, I use full strength apple cider vinegar as an astringent at night. The lemon oil with the Burt's Bee and mixed in with the cream stings slightly at first, but doesn't bother me, but if you have sensitive skin, be careful using this on your face!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just open the add a few drops to my dishwasher!

Havent Seen Much Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Havent seen much difference compared to the lavender but the only think i can noticed is the my acne scras arent as big as they used to be when i didnt have this product and it does help my skin heal faster, because for some reason acne scars forms very easily on my skin, interesting!!! But love the product. I will still continue until the bottles finish. !

cirtinu EA

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

kokybiskas eterinis aliejus

Invaluable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If used at first sign of headache, lemon oil may stave off a headache. But be careful, use om scalp---stings in skin. Aura Cacia brand is wonderful---refreshing scent. a Godsend for those who have to avoid pain medication. Please continue to carry this product.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fresh lemon smell, I blend with other oil in my diffuser, cheap but good.

nice fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell, taste and price.

Good quality