Lemon eucalyptus

Posted by 5191225060319658602 on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm very glad I can buy real lemon eucalyptus in iherb. Most of shop selling lemon oil blend with eucalyptus oil instead of this one. The citronella like smell is very nice. I drop one in my bed on morning, I can smell it when I back at midnight!

Nice oil

Posted by 5505751495894489738 on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this oil because it was the only Lemon eucalyptus available. Note that it's a specie of eucalyptus, not eucalyptus oil plus lemon oil. I read that it's good against mosquitoes, but had no chance to try yet - no mosquitoes for now. The fragrance is heavenly, and I just use it on my skin. Like it very much. I will update this review later and give revised rating.

superb

Posted by 5367463679135119079 on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the smell is not too strong,its just right. lemon oil a bit mild ,eucalyptus oil is quite strong.this oil freshens up the whole room comfortably.

I LOVE AURA CACIA SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

Posted by satokovann on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

BECAUSE OF THAT, TODAY I BUY EO ONLY FROM AURA CACIA BRAND. IT'S ACTUALLY DENSER THAN CHEAPER BRANDS' EO.

wrong item

Posted by Reviewer2481920 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thought I was ordering lemon AND eucalyptus oil. Cannot use, it's a pity the bottle is so big.

great

Posted by Reviewer1054998 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite essential oil. I use it on a damp cloth for wiping surfaces. It discourages insects, is good sprinkled in the kitchen rubbish bin - smells divine.

smell horrible

Posted by 5575030869622176619 on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was supposed to use it to keep bugs away but this smells too horrible, don't even wanna use it.