Help

Muy buen aceite

Posted by afrohair on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Soy amante de los olores cítricos, y este aceite tiene un aroma con un puntito ácido y amargo que me encanta! Es un aroma muy energizante. Calidad y precio muy buenos.

Great Price

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lime is an antiseptic, anti-viral, helps relieve toothache, stimulates appetite, a disinfectant, tones muscles, and so much more.

nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the scent is not that great, I love citruses and I expected more from something that is called "pure essential". Wouldn't buy again.

Just like fresh limes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a shame this doesn't come in a bigger bottle. This is a beautiful and uplifting aromatherapy oil.

Finally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a cold-pressed lime oil (it smells like a fresh cut lime), not the solvent extracted oil (that smells like skittles crossed with floor cleaner). What I was looking for, smells delicious.

love the smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smells like true lime.

Oh freshness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic aroma - smells like there's a fresh lime just being peeled. It refreshes me instantly as I open the bottle. As for now, my use of this oil is aromatherapy in a lamp, but I plan to enrich my shampoos and facial and body creams as I adore the fragrance. I am familiar with Aura Cacia's quality, and yet it never failed me.

Crisp and refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has a very pleasant smell in the diffuser. Crisp and refreshing instead of overly sweet and artificial smelling.

Refreshing Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This essential oil has the lovely scent of fresh cut limes. High quality. Aura Cacia offers really good products.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Use it a lot for remedies, very helpful

1 2 3