Help

Excellent oil at excellent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only trust a handful of essential oil brands, and Aura Cacia is one of them, offering high quality for a reasonable price. This Roman Chamomile oil is no exception. It has a pleasing and therapeutic aroma, and impressive, soothing topical benefits. I bought two bottles and condensed them into one, since there was some extra space in the bottle. Disregard the reviews that complain that the bottle is half full and must have spilled. The description states 3.7ml, which is what you receive. The bottle itself is probably 8-10ml capacity. Any smaller and it wouldn't fit well into standard oil cases. The 3.7ml oil amount makes it more affordable to purchase.

1/2 Empty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ordered Chamomile EO fast shipping but the bottle was 1/2 empty! Called as soon as I opened the box, customer service was nice enough to send me out a new one. AGAIN 1/2 empty, I will not purchase essential oils again from iHerbs!

Strong fragrance

Posted by plumindustries on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite a strong scent. A couple of drops goes a long way.

Not A Full Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good oil and has a nice scent but when I purchase this oil form iHerb the bottle is never full....not sure why. When I purchase this oil from other suppliers the bottle is full.

its strong...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

which is good as you don’t need much. But the bottle size is kinda misleading as you only get about 2/5 bottle full of the oil.

Potent smell

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is overbearing for me n my son.

5 Stars For The Excellent Smell

Posted by -H I J 0 8 8 9- on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered it to ease my baby's colic. I dilute 8 drops in Virgin coconut oil with calendula oik, it smells wonderful. I'm impressed with Aura cacia products. Do check my user name above to save 5%off your total shopping cart.

beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

way better than NOW brand chamomile.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good oil essence, i can feel it is 100% natural, love chamomile essence oil.

Smells mild but nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just a few drops in per oz of carrier oil ( am using jojoba and rosehip ). I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate. In fact, it soothes and reduces redness on my skin.

1 2 3