Excellent oil at excellent price

Posted by 4680042436444986033 on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only trust a handful of essential oil brands, and Aura Cacia is one of them, offering high quality for a reasonable price. This Roman Chamomile oil is no exception. It has a pleasing and therapeutic aroma, and impressive, soothing topical benefits. I bought two bottles and condensed them into one, since there was some extra space in the bottle. Disregard the reviews that complain that the bottle is half full and must have spilled. The description states 3.7ml, which is what you receive. The bottle itself is probably 8-10ml capacity. Any smaller and it wouldn't fit well into standard oil cases. The 3.7ml oil amount makes it more affordable to purchase.

Strong fragrance

Posted by plumindustries on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite a strong scent. A couple of drops goes a long way.

1/2 Empty!

Posted by 4664081857483065421 on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ordered Chamomile EO fast shipping but the bottle was 1/2 empty! Called as soon as I opened the box, customer service was nice enough to send me out a new one. AGAIN 1/2 empty, I will not purchase essential oils again from iHerbs!

Not A Full Bottle

Posted by 4910386153020683768 on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good oil and has a nice scent but when I purchase this oil form iHerb the bottle is never full....not sure why. When I purchase this oil from other suppliers the bottle is full.

Very good

Posted by 5234869278785264824 on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good oil essence, i can feel it is 100% natural, love chamomile essence oil.

Smells mild but nice

Posted by 5168319447264946131 on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just a few drops in per oz of carrier oil ( am using jojoba and rosehip ). I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate. In fact, it soothes and reduces redness on my skin.

Good essential oil

Posted by opheart on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very natural scent. It really has a calming and antiseptic effects.

Good product

Posted by 4974383186236498236 on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product. The oil was only filled up to 1/3 full. I would have preferred it in a smaller bottle. The smell is still very strong and every drop goes a very long way.

Very nice

Posted by 5386981317895263463 on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Though for a few dollars extra, I can get the larger size in the Earth Fare near me. I don't know why I thought this was bigger, but it's tiny. High quality & great chamomile though.

1/2 Full - not a full bottle

Posted by Reviewer1163107 on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As other reviews had mentioned that the bottle is only 1/2 full. I thought that maybe it was a fluke. My first bottle was also 1/2 full. I also thought that it was a fluke. Now my 2nd bottle is also 1/2 full. False advertising. I will no longer order this. It came without a seal or a box. Any one could have tampered with it.

1 2 3