Bottle half empty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While this is surely a high quality oil, I was extremely dismayed to receive a bottle that was only half full. This does not seem to be an accident by Aura Cacia; in an order of 7 essential oils from Aura Cacia, the two most premium oils, Neroli and Rose Absolute, which constituted 2/3 of the overall order's price, arrived half empty. I read another review reporting this development regarding the highest quality and most expensive oils from Aura Cacia and yet ordered anyway thinking that may have been a fluke, although I now realize that is clearly not the case. The bottles of pricier oil arrive half empty while the cheaper oils arrive full. I will NOT buy premium oils from iherb or Aura Cacia again, and will stick to cheaper items with lower risk in case of dishonestly. It is not worthwhile to purchase online if only half the product is delivered. I have access to such oils in local health stores and will prefer to buy there even if the price is higher, as I can guarantee at the time of purchase that I am receiving the full amount of product as advertised. I am disappointed with both Aura Cacia and iherb - if you wish to sell premium essential oils in increments of 1.85 ml (.0625 fl oz), by all means do it, but do not put it in a 3.7 ml bottle and charge for that amount. I feel so ripped off.

Smells devine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very pricey. I was surprised to find the bottle is half empty. But these are the prices of this oil. The smell is .. to die for! So maybe worth the price, that is much cheaper than almost any other brand that is not using synthetic oils.

Expensive, but worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix a couple of drops in 15 ml of jojoba or almond oil. Add some drops of geranium and/ or patchouli as well, and you have a heavenly scent.

yum!!!!!!!!! roses!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am happy to finally get REAL rose essential oil-- i had mistakenly gotten some rose 'infused' oils and was very disappointed. This oil smells like heaven... i mean roses!!! My boyfriend likes when I smell like roses and so do I! I also put this into some almond oil and use it on my face-- very calming for my sensitive skin. Get some !!!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The rose oil is excellent, and works very well!

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This oil smelled off and it is horrible. Bought it for $56 Aus dollars. Returned it back paying $15 Aus dollars and guess what? The item was lost! So I lost $75 ! Never again!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very sweet and warm

Beautiful Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Rose oil and the scent of this oil is just divine!

Synthetic smell, not good , I will not buy it again