Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2558428 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for infected wounds, or disinfecting wounds. It also does wonders for stings and bites.

quality oil

Posted by 5197168976500048036 on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitely one of the top 10 oils for your basic care kit! I use this for cramps and also for the common cold. For cold, add 1 drop lemon oil, 2 drops eucalyptus oil and 3 drops rosemary oil in 1 tsp oil; and massage around the chest, neck and sinus area.

Snelled Horrid

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Rosemary I received was rancid. It did not smell like the Aura Cacia Rosemary I have gotten in the past.

Rancid oil

Posted by 4677671339834610277 on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Last time I ordered 5 Aura Cacia's essential oils from iherb among other goods, and 4 of these essential oils turned out to be rancid, including the Rosemary oil! Moreover, the caps of the rosemary and patchouli oil bottles weren't screwed tightly, so their contents spilled all over the box - the whole package was stinking horrendously! I used to like Aura Cacia products, but I'll never order them again - I don't want to risk losing money!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2862835 on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great arometherapy, also use for scalp and face

mix with hair shampoo for dandruff and hair growth

Posted by flaxenc on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

only mix in your hair shampoo when you want to wash your hair. Dont pre-mix it or else your hair shampoo will became watery and not usable anymore

Stinks

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I stinks really intense! Even my mother, who basically doesn't care how beauty products smell, finds it disgusting. Mixing with other essential oils doesn't help :(

Not a good rosemary oil

Posted by honestreviews1 on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this a year ago, and never touched it, as I am still using another rosemary oil (another brand, bought from another company not in iherb - which I got 2 years before I bought Aura Cacia). The other rosemary oil, despite being much older, is so much better than Aura Cacia's! Aura Cacia's is flat. I'll probably not buy essential oils from Aura Cacia again.

This brand is top quality

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I rub RO in my hair and scalp when it's really dry.

I use it in my hair

Posted by Reviewer2970667 on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used it in my hair and it is great as a message oil along with coconut oil or added to your favorite conditioner.