Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 102 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

REAL ORANGE! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A really good and fragrant oil! Perfect for winter-spring aroma-therapy and spa-treatments. Orange essential oil relieves headaches, relieves muscle and joint pain, neuralgia, menstrual pain. It also enhances immunity, improves mood, can not only soothe but also tone, helps to get rid of insomnia, anxiety and depression. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Действительно качественное ароматное масло! Прекрасное средство для зимней арома-терапии и спа-процедур. Эфирное масло апельсина снимает головную боль, облегчает мышечные и суставные боли, невралгии, менструальные боли. Эфирное масло апельсина повышает иммунитет, улучшает настроение, может не только успокаивать, но и тонизировать. Снимает усталость. Помогает избавиться от бессонницы, чувства беспокойства и депрессии. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Thanks for your feedback!

I use this in my homemade deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it smells real swell with my coconut oil/baking soda/arrowroot deodorant. If I am making a 12 oz jar of it, I add about 8-10 drops of sweet orange, and it smells sweet but not overbearing.

Thanks for your feedback!

invigorates

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Пахнет настоящим апельсином, именно сладким, не горькими корочками. Добавляю в масло для тела, для профилактики целлюлита. Отлично для ароматизации помещения. Бодрит, на ночь лучше не использовать. Smells like a real orange, it was sweet, not bitter peel. Adding to the body oil for the prevention of cellulite. Excellent for scenting the room. Braces at night should be avoided.

Thanks for your feedback!

great smell! a must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good smell of mandarines. i use few drops of this oil with basic oil (grapeseed or apricot) for my curly hair, the curls look and smell amazing! :)

Thanks for your feedback!

from russia

Posted by miracle on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like it, orange is good mood for whole day

Thanks for your feedback!

perfect complement to lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

try this with lavender for a great relaxed and awake experience

Thanks for your feedback!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorites oil, it's from my country (Brazil) and really smells like the sweetest oranges that we have here. Amazing price, too.

Thanks for your feedback!

A Pleasant Surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've come across this brand, and I know now that it won't be my last. I wouldn't normally purchase a citrus-related oil, such as orange, but it was recently requested of me, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm happy to say that I wasn't disappointed. To give a little background, I regularly use essential oils in my household sprays, and in my homemade bath salts. Whenever I try a new oil, I test it out using the paper drop test to check its purity, and this oil didn't disappoint. I'm very pleasantly surprised regarding the aroma of this orange essential oil. It's a wonder why I haven't used them before! I also started using it in some homemade air fresheners, and everyone loves it. At this price, I see myself purchasing a lot more in the very near future.

Thanks for your feedback!

I LOVE THE FACT THAT AURA CACIA SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

Posted by satokoban on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

BECAUSE OF THAT, TODAY I BUY EO ONLY FROM AURA CACIA BRAND. IT'S ACTUALLY DENSER THAN CHEAPER BRANDS' EO.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Orange smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my diffuser in the morning to wake me up. Delicious orange smell will be purchasing more.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 102 total

1 2 3 4 5