Fabulous smell

Posted by Reviewer2082807 on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it Love it Love it! I've read a review that says it has too powerfull smell - the person that wrote this obviously knows nothing about aromatherapy! It's strog becuase it's very Concentrated and you only need to use one drop to make your whole blend smell like an amazing flower. It will last a along time! Enjoy :)

Amazing essential oil

Posted by 5337045745707694068 on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great essential oil for my Wife's hair. It gives shine, strenght and health to hair. And smell so fantastic. Recomend.

Aura Cacia, 100% Pure Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Extra, Sensual, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good quality

Excellent quality

Posted by 5085586293239421260 on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality!

overpowering

Posted by 5197168976500048036 on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

overpowering scent. Not very useful as for medical purposes, rather for perfumery. Use less to avoid headaches!

Unpleasantly Surprised

Posted by 5153473914451475247 on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This ylang ylang extra oil has an incredibly intense scent. One drop and my room smelled like it for hours. That would be fine had I found it a pleasant scent. However, I found the aroma reminiscent of a generic toilet puck. Someone might like it, especially in the right blend, but it wasn't at all for me.

Ylang Ylang

Posted by Reviewer2824375 on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Intense and floral fgrangrance, I like to mix it with orange essential oil, this way its scent is more fresh, I think that it's nice product good quality.

nice

Posted by ayahuasca on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

strong and long lasting

Oil

Posted by Reviewer2964068 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

Adds shine

Posted by josie99 on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to add to my homemade hair serum. It has added so much shine to my hair! I can't believe it. To me the smell is flowery but soft, not a pungent flower smell. At first the smell is strong but it does fade, so I don't have a strong smelling fragrance on my hair, which I like. I just can't believe the shine! I'm happy with my purchase!

1 2