Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know the difference between Ylang Ylang III and just plain Ylang Ylang which I always used to get. The fragrance is the same. I use in hot bath for 20 mins in combo with Geranium and Clary Sage...6 drops of each. Plus, 2 C epsom salts for relaxing the muscles. Pains disappear and aromas leave you in a fantastic mood.

Wonderful smell!

Posted by violetdream on May 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This by far is my favorite reasonably priced essential oil. I sprinkle some on my bed sheets, & even dab some on my wrists. The smell is just heavenly, for some reason, it reminds of me of an oriental paradise. Just lovely!

Aromatic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very Fruity Smelling. Nice!

Aura Cacia Ylang Ylang

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Aura Cacia products. This Ylang Ylang is 100% essential oil, whereas some essential oils are not pure. Smells really good. It's very feminine, sensual. I use this w/other essential oils mixed in body oil, for after shower moisturizer. Very reasonable price at iHerb.com, as usual. Love it.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The oil is superb - beautiful flowery aroma, good quality. Even though it is III, the smell is still strong. I love it!

The best ylang ylang on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Aura Cacia Ylang Ylang III is simply the loveliest scent of all of the essential oils on the market today. Beautiful, strong, floral, potent. The smokiness is subtle. The flower comes out very nicely.

Dissapointing. Decepcionante.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very dissapointed with it. Its smells very strong and it isn't a nice smell nor sensual. My hb says it stincks. Too expensive for the amount. Estoy muy decepcionada con esto. El olor es muy fuerte y no es agradable ni sensual. Mi pareja dice que apesta. Muy caro para la cantidad que trae.

oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

do not like the scent

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bright floral fragrance, good for oily skin, use for the oil mixture to the face, paint a clear oil on nails...

High quality essential oil.

Posted by Sab15 on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this oil for aromatherapy. Once again, Aura Cacia has not let me down, this oil is exactly what I expected from ylang ylang, very sensual and distinctive. Personally I like to blend it with patchouli oil which gives peaceful vibes without losing its charm. I am not a particular fan of ylang ylang but I do really enjoy smelling it from my diffuser, for some reason it makes me happy and can really brighten up my day.