Refreshing Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing scent, kind of reminds me of the Soaring California ride when the orange orchards are shown. Doesn't smell quite like oranges, but more like oranges mixed with blossoms (must be the Bergamot). Remember to shake the container before spraying :)

Gave it away

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I rarely leave a bad review. I don't think it deserves a bad review but it really didn't have an uplifting smell at all. Of course, smell is personal but I found it heavy and it didn't smell much like citrus or oranges at all - many of the reviewers have commented about this. The bergamot smell is too overpowering and that's a heavy smell. Doesn't smell like Christmas either, so I think the citrus advertising misses the mark. Reminded me of those old heavy perfumes from the 80's being stuck with an expensive bottle and no one likes the smell. I didn't even like it as a bathroom freshener. I gave it away. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES"

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

searched for this! smells so fresh & uplifting - love the citrus!

Refreshing!

Posted by SiberianMommy on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very fresh smell! doesn't seem to last too long but I really like it... would buy it again!

smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lasts longer than Way Out Wax

Aura-Cacia-Air-Freshening-Spritz-Uplifting-Bergamot-Orange-6-fl-oz-177-ml/34863

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not as strong in the orange smell as I thought would be, but still a nice clean fresh fragrance.

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent, but not as strong as other brand of citrus air freshening I've brought on iHerb

...