Help

Not over powering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell of geranium is pretty subtle. Not too over powering. I was expecting it to lather a lot. Apparently it doesn't really lather much. Overall, I feel refreshed after the bath. Recommended.

Strong Scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchase this because the description mentioned “ No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances”, I believe Aura Cacia honesty. If you are fond of the sweet, floral fragrance and soothing effects of Geranium essential oil, then will find this product to be equally pleasing. With its strong geranium and lavender scent (personally I cannot trace any rose scent in this bubble bath, possible cover by lavender and geranium which have must stronger scent compare to rose). Acceptable if use for bubble bath. This bubble bath produce mood-enhancing smell that can leave you feeling balanced and calm, but the smell not long lasting on your skin. Personally i feel the scent too strong, even if you’re adding this to a lot of water the strong scent remain. Not recommended use this as bath gel or hand soap because too strong scent.

BEST BUBBLE BATH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best bubble bath out there. I haven't tried them all - but I thinks it's the best considering all the ingredients. And the fragrance is really very nice.

Mountains of bubbles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was astounded at the quantity and quality of these bubbles!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great

Great for a relaxing bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Relaxing aroma, great long-lasting bubbles.

Nice, but costly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smelled nice, and the ingredients were friendly; just fairly expensive for how much you have to use to get desired amount of bubbles. They dissipate pretty quickly as well.

Not As I Thought

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scent is not as I thought, too strong for me!

Pleasant smell!