Best purchase in years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm in love with my car diffuser! I drive a lot, and diffusing peppermint oil keeps me alert, helps suppress my appetite, and I love that my car smells like a candy cane! Everyone comments on how happy it makes them when the get in, I freakin love it!

Scent doesnt last long...

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You need to use a lot of drops of essential oil to notice a decent scent, and even then it doesnt last long. Im a little disappointed.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this and wasn't sure what to expect, but it has been great. I often am looking for car fresheners that are natural whereas with this you can use your own quality oils. Only problem is I often forget to take it out when I leave the car and am worried I will one day flatten the battery! iHerb service was great and product arrived quickly - they make it so easy I don't know why other companies struggle to ship internationally as efficiently!

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gift for her husband in the car, a great alternative to chemical fresheners!

Excellent product!

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really don't like driving in early mornings and late evenings when I'm so tired after work. I was hoping to find ways to keep myself awake as well as to relieve my stress while I'm driving. I gave this diffuser a try and I'm very pleased with the results! I usually add 5-10 drops of Now Foods Mental Focus essential oil blend to the diffuser and it works very well in keeping me awake while stuck in traffic jam!

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I smoke (I know, it's bad...) and I also smoke in my car... but thanks to this diffuser, all kind of "bad" smells vanished!!

great to have in the car and easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was a great addition to my range of equipment for use with essential oils. It was cheap to buy, easy to use and a great way to wake me up and keep me alert and clear in the head while driving.

Alternative to chemicals in your car

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome alternative to irritatong chelicals in your car

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very convenient way to use essential oils in the car. I'm very happy with it.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my husband liked this present very much

1 2 3 4