Great For Itchy, Dry Skin!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You'll find this product to be very calming and soothing. I actually purchased it as I wanted to avoid the ones with nasty chemicals in them. This mineral bath does not have any synthetic chemicals. My skin is very sensitive and it didn't irritate- a bonus. Just don't fall asleep when taking a bath- it's very calming.

Cheap Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As I'm quite geeky, I tend to read the ingredients and checks exactly what they are. This stuff by Aura Cacia is basically salt, baking soda, and essential oil. All of which you can get quite easily in your kitchen and add 1-2 drops of listed essential oil. Absolutely no health benefits, and absorbing SALT increases blood pressure. Don't be fooled by its package and those 5 star reviews. Read the ingredients yourself.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this bath salt, the scent is wonderful and natural

Go Raw, Organic Spirulina Energy Bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you want to spoil yourself after a long day a bath with this mineral powder it is gonna comfort you.

Mineral bath salts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Would recommend any strung out mum to have this product in the bathroom.

The Perfect Mineral Bath Salts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Aroma smells absolutely divine, and the minerals easily absorb into the skin. Great for body baths and foot baths. Must have for any bathroom!

AN EXCELLENT CHOICE.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

SMELLS LIKE A GOOD WITCHES BREW.

Great for relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell so relaxing, you need it if you want something can ease your stressful mind.

Smells divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although mine ripped in transit I still didn't mind as I when I opened up my delivery box the smell was absolutley stunning!!! I can get two nice big baths from one packet and I'm not too sure if it does much for me but I would repurchase again for the scent alone!

Mineral Bath, Meditating Cedarwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For one bath is not much, one should need two of it...

1 2 3