Great For Itchy, Dry Skin!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You'll find this product to be very calming and soothing. I actually purchased it as I wanted to avoid the ones with nasty chemicals in them. This mineral bath does not have any synthetic chemicals. My skin is very sensitive and it didn't irritate- a bonus. Just don't fall asleep when taking a bath- it's very calming.

Nice

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this bath salt, the scent is wonderful and natural

Go Raw, Organic Spirulina Energy Bars

Posted by 5590819755570921040 on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you want to spoil yourself after a long day a bath with this mineral powder it is gonna comfort you.

Mineral bath salts

Posted by 4667769958167711646 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Would recommend any strung out mum to have this product in the bathroom.

Cheap Product

Posted by 4908516959133113379 on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As I'm quite geeky, I tend to read the ingredients and checks exactly what they are. This stuff by Aura Cacia is basically salt, baking soda, and essential oil. All of which you can get quite easily in your kitchen and add 1-2 drops of listed essential oil. Absolutely no health benefits, and absorbing SALT increases blood pressure. Don't be fooled by its package and those 5 star reviews. Read the ingredients yourself.

Great for relaxing

Posted by 5575030869622176619 on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell so relaxing, you need it if you want something can ease your stressful mind.

Smells divine

Posted by 5086147868825047185 on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although mine ripped in transit I still didn't mind as I when I opened up my delivery box the smell was absolutley stunning!!! I can get two nice big baths from one packet and I'm not too sure if it does much for me but I would repurchase again for the scent alone!

Mineral Bath, Meditating Cedarwood

Posted by 4961659671189189304 on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For one bath is not much, one should need two of it...

Absolutely, you deserve this !

Posted by 5189425605840843125 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A friend introduced me to this mineral bath salt because it was a gift to her and she showers instead of bathing. For starters, iHerb has the LOWEST price for this product online. It arrived to my house in just a couple days and because I was a new customer, FREE shipping. Well, that's enough for me to spread the news with not only this review but also word of mouth to my friends and family. This product is made at a place that is less than an hour's drive from where I live, but they don't sell it at the plant. SO, besides all that, the way this product smells both in the bathroom and on my skin takes top billing. After a long walk, gym workout or a night of dancing, there's nothing better than steaming up with some mineral salts in your bathwater ! I will be ordering again and again and again and.....

relaxing

Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

relaxing aroma. soothing for the body

1 2 3