smells divine but is sadly very weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the scent is heavenly but disappears as soon as you apply it to the skin which is disappointing. i wish it would last longer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this smell, but not stay long is enough.

Sweet Orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this at a mist for myself if I do not put the perfume oil on, and I also use it in my car to freshen it up. Love it!!

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The scent of this aromatherapy mist is perfect: delicate and not overpowering, yet lingering. I love it and am eager to try other scents from Aura Cacia.

Smell is pleasant but not long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell does not throw far and lasts for about 10-15 minutes or so only. But I love that the scent is not artificial.

Sweet smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it ! Feeling fresh and clean!

uplifting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i LOVE both these scents and together they are WONDERFUL! i love that i can mist the air, my bed linens, my clothes ... wonderful, i tell ya! :) and AURA CACIA is my favorite of all essential oil companies. i can count on them ... i love their products ... they have helped my family and me for 2 decades!! :) thank you for making this particular product available. it is new to me and i love it.

Wendy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent of patchouli and with the added subtle scent of orange is a plus! Would also like to see more products of patchouli added to your line.

Very nice but doesn't linger.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice as room freshener .

If you REALLY like Patchouli...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a beautifully packaged, well made, natural product, made by a great company. However, the fragrance is VERY heavy on the Patchouli and light on the orange. I guess I would have rather had it the other way around. I'm hoping to find a good home for it, but I won't be using it.