Good but very orange-y

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this, but the orange smell is very prevalent and I was hoping for more lavender/basil.

Perfect for the office

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As we all know, the workplace can occasionally become quite stressful. I sit in a cubicle at the 'intersection' between three departments. High traffic area. I keep a small terra cotta figurine on my desk to which I add 5-6 drops of Chill Pill everyday. Folks walk by my desk and comment on my 'fragrant herbal tea' or my 'potpourri' ~ and a few actually stop to ask about the soothing fragrance that keeps luring them to my work area. Believe me when I tell you that when the urge strikes to throw your shoe at the back of someone's head, take a whiff of Chill Pill on a piece of terra cotta and it takes you back to a level of civility. I am back on iHerb today placing orders for Chill Pill for co-workers who would like the same 'coping mechanism' at their desk. I am considering putting a small terra cotta vessel in my car. The bottle lasts forever as you only need a few drops to refresh the fragrance. Sniffing out of the bottle is an option, but that will give you a potent blast versus the lingering effect. Five stars is not a high enough rating for sanity : )

good . fine. wow.

Posted by 5078210123106486668 on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its a great product and i knew that!!! i was shipped well and good! im happy! i use it everyday!

I love this scent

Posted by 4890442078205365545 on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My friend took it and I had to order another one because it's THAT nice!!

Lingers

Posted by 5362989761345311971 on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my humidifier at night when I go to sleep, but the patchouli notes in it really lingers around for days. Smells good! Wish there was more lavender in it, but easily fixed with some added lavender essential oil.

Citrus Scent Too Strong....

Posted by 5431509152679404020 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not My Cup Of Tea

Suits the price

Posted by 4653362120544971400 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Weak smell. I had to double the dosage compared when i used Young Living's. Fair enough for the price.