Aura Cacia Frankincense in Jojoba

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really lovely - I mix a drop of this in a carrier oil (slightly warmed), and apply to my face. I have mild rosacea, and my skin is extremely prone to redness and blotches. This seems to have a calming effect on my skin, and it smells great too. The smell is quite strong - I would like to know what the dilution is. I always dilute it further - essential oils should, in general, not be used at more than 1% diltuion on the facial skin.

Aura Cacia, Frankincense,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Using it as a cancer patient so far seems to help.

Weak Sent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The aroma is listed on the label as "Sweet", "Balsamic", and "Middle/Base Note." I could only slightly detect sweet notes. The Frankincense is in jojoba oil which is probably mostly what's in the bottle. I was hoping to pick up the sent of burning Frankinsense that I remember from my altar boy days. That was not to be with this product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure this is a fine combination oil, just not exactly what I was looking for. I'm hoping to combine this with some other essential oils to make a good perfume. By itself, it's just too "insect repellant" smell on me.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I added a few drops to my face cream and damn it works better then oil of olay!

Frankincense Essential Oil & Jojoba

Posted by MacnAZ on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product and a great company. Frankincense essential oil has many applications and it smells GREAT! This product is a blend of Jojoba and Frankincense.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an essential oil I use in combination with others as a fragrance. Not only do I love the fragrance it helps to produce, but I want to use this opportunity to say that I am thankful for your quick shipment of my order.

used it as a rub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing,soothed my sore tendons and is calming.I didn't expect that

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful smell. Will order again.

WOWW!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

AHHHHHH!!! I love this product, it helped me with the oiliness and to help repair my skin. Theres still alot of pigmentation that i notice it didn't really cover but that doesnt bother me. This oil makes my skin bright and very moisturizing :)

1 2