Soothing and healing chamomile in jojoba oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Chamomile oil is one of the best soothing and healing agents. It does wonders for dry, dull and lifeless skin. Famous for its emollient, calming and relaxing properties, this pure essential chamomile oil pre-blended with jojoba oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, firms, revitalizes, regenerates, rejuvenates and heals the skin, improves its elasticity and complexion, encourages cell renewal, regulates sebum production, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, evens out the skin tone, prevents dryness and dehydration and protects against premature aging. Due to its unique phytosterol composition it's especially effective in treating such conditions as acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, chickenpox, dermatitis, shingles, hives, as well as healing small wounds, sores, cuts, burns, abscesses, blisters, boils, and alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin. Chamomile oil is also a great relaxing and stress relieving agent capable of reducing anxiety, helping you calm down, fall asleep faster and get a good night’s rest. Since I started using this chamomile oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin has become softer and smoother, almost all the redness and inflammation is gone, some fine lines have faded and are much less noticeable. So glad I discovered this amazing product.

Lovely

Posted by Leveeah on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is pre blended with jojoba oil. I use it straight from the bottle every night on my acne scars. It seems to be helping with redness. I also like to put a few drops on my pillow at night to soothe racing thoughts. It's impossible to be sad when I smell this!

German Chamomile

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchase this for therapeutic use. I love the smell of chamomile, but I really don't like this smell at all! Both this and the Aura Cacia Helichrysum I bought, do not smell very good, I am wondering if it is because they are mixed with the Jojoba oil? Bought them both for liver detoxification (external application mixed with coconut oil) , but these two scents will not be used much.

den

Posted by 5620085419705573468 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very value for money. good natural ingredients. good for health. good skin effects. nice smell.

Doesn't smell too unpleasant for German Chamomile

Posted by 5582226948148283464 on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The oil is still tinted blue, but I do wish that the actual dilution can be made known to us, though, as some of us do use this for blends.

very nice oil

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product for skin

Posted by 4NEKOS on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin (neck and behind the ear area) had been itching lately, so I rubbed the oil on the area, and also on my face to see if it would get rid of my pimples. I could feel the itch subsiding almost right after the application, and it seemed to be working on the acne too. Moreover, I was surprised at how soft my skin has become! I have used argan, rosehip an d sebuckthorn oil, and all of them are good, but this one is exceptional! 耳の後ろや首回りがジワジワかゆくなってしまい、このオイルを使用してみたところ、つけた直後からかゆみが改善されていることがすぐにわかりました。顔にできた吹き出物にもつけてみたところ、改善された上、肌が驚くほどしっとりソフトになっていました。オイルはキレイな青です。香はありますが直ぐになくなります。

amazing!!!!

Posted by orlytagar on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

amazing!!!! I love it! very strong scent! I have to say that I like the roman chamomile better then the german. It has a blue coler :-)

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1133960 on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my order arrived very quickly (only 4 days! And I live in Australia!) used this on my 9 mo daughter's skin rash (may have been the measles, we're not sure) and after about 3-4 days it cleared up.

Diluted with Jojoba Oil but Stil very Strong!!

Posted by 5081026691328439293 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this for any inflammation on muscles and also as a relaxant. this works very good.

1 2 3