Intoxicating blend of luxurious essential oils.

Posted by Leione on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This powerful blend of mandarin orange, lemon, cardamom, sandalwood, patchouli, ylang ylang, vetiver and jasmine absolute essential oils captivates you with its intoxicating aroma making you forget about reality and just enjoy it. I love it.

smells better then fresh flowers

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this oil smells better then real jasmine flowers. a tiny bit goes a long way so it is great value. love it :)

Nicely Scented

Posted by Reviewer2218723 on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with water in a spray bottle and use it as a household air/fabric freshener. The scent lingers for quite some time, it's spicy goodness.

I'm in love!

Posted by ElinLinnea on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this blend because of the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. This truly is an intoxicating blend and I can't wait to come home from work so that I can light my diffuser. I think I might start using this as perfume so that I can smell it all day long... Maybe I sound crazy but when you try, you'll understand. I usually put 10 drops of this gorgeous blend in my diffuser, and I often spike it with an extra drop of Patchouli. I will definitely order another bottle because I don't want to risk running out of this. This scent is great for all singles out there ;)

Posted by 5468499396961763449 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonder essential oil. I love the smell a lot! When I use with by blending with base oil, the nice smell stays on my skin for long. The price of pure jasmine or pure sandalwood is too expensive so for beginners like me this "Love Potion" oil is just perfect.

Good smell

Posted by 4661880973368888013 on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about the "aphrodisiac" characteristics of it, but it sure does smells good :)

Posted by 5101667993721440930 on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good quality oil

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer1692819 on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice blend of oils.

lovely

Posted by Reviewer2481920 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great in aroma-lamp

I loooove this!

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yes I love using this as my perfume. It last about 4-5 hours on the skin so you do need to reapply, but i would rather use this natural stuff over the chemical concoction of perfumes out there!

1 2