Best Brand

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure why or how, but this brand is less oily and absorbs better than another that I tried from iherb. Moisturizing in its purest form, no additives. I love it. I have oily sensitive facial skin with some dry areas. I can use this all over my face with no breakouts. I use it before my mineral powder make up. I tried an extremely expensive moisturizer and my face broke out in areas I didn't know it could. Why I try other stuff, I don't know. This one is great.

Skin Care Oil

Posted by Reviewer1886580 on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've never before used grapeseed oil for skin care, but I really like the quality of this product. It's light and absorbs wonderfully well for an oil. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs good skin care products.

Love it so much!

Posted by kayankayan on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really a good stuff with a good price! Big bottle in low price!!! I like it so much as my skin absorb it quickly and nearly no strange oil smell. I usually add essential oils to message my face.

The best

Posted by 5453705107766629304 on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is the best

good oil for massage

Posted by Reviewer1415522 on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good oil for massage

Aura Cacia Natural Skin Care Oil, Grapeseed

Posted by Reviewer2478673 on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The oil was of good quality and was very good for the job that it was used for.

Excelente!

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Este aceite es un todo terreno. Puede utilizarse tanto como contorno de ojos, hidratante facial, corporal, desmaquillante y como mascarilla pre lavado para el cabello. Contiene muchos antioxidantes y se absorbe con facilidad en mi piel mixta. Un lujo.

Great Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a first cleanse to remove makeup and then use a face wash. Removes makeup really well and hasn't caused any problems with my hormonally acne prone skin. Leaves my skin nice and soft. Huge bottle that will last forever so great value.

Good Cleanser

Posted by rubysin on Dec 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for make up remover. Then, wash my face using badger soap. It is moisturising and no burden for the skin.

good product