Best Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure why or how, but this brand is less oily and absorbs better than another that I tried from iherb. Moisturizing in its purest form, no additives. I love it. I have oily sensitive facial skin with some dry areas. I can use this all over my face with no breakouts. I use it before my mineral powder make up. I tried an extremely expensive moisturizer and my face broke out in areas I didn't know it could. Why I try other stuff, I don't know. This one is great.

Skin Care Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've never before used grapeseed oil for skin care, but I really like the quality of this product. It's light and absorbs wonderfully well for an oil. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs good skin care products.

Excelente!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Este aceite es un todo terreno. Puede utilizarse tanto como contorno de ojos, hidratante facial, corporal, desmaquillante y como mascarilla pre lavado para el cabello. Contiene muchos antioxidantes y se absorbe con facilidad en mi piel mixta. Un lujo.

Great Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a first cleanse to remove makeup and then use a face wash. Removes makeup really well and hasn't caused any problems with my hormonally acne prone skin. Leaves my skin nice and soft. Huge bottle that will last forever so great value.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is the best

good oil for massage

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good oil for massage

Aura Cacia Natural Skin Care Oil, Grapeseed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The oil was of good quality and was very good for the job that it was used for.

Love it so much!

Posted by kayankayan on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really a good stuff with a good price! Big bottle in low price!!! I like it so much as my skin absorb it quickly and nearly no strange oil smell. I usually add essential oils to message my face.

Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've liked all the Aura Cacia products I've tried - I have used many of their essential oils and their lavender body cream. Grapeseed is good for the skin, especially this time of year.

great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

oil is great, but it was packed very bad and it leaked a little bit during transportation to Canada (it is the only reason I cut one star)

1 2