One of the best organic cocoa butters on iHerb.

Posted by Caerulea on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

100% pure raw unrefined organic cocoa butter with no additives, preservatives or colorants. Definitely a must-have. Cocoa butter is really amazing and does wonders for the skin. It’s rich in antioxidants and has spectacular emollient, moisturizing, nourishing, soothing, healing, rejuvenating, and restoring properties. It deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, and soothes the skin, prevents dryness and dehydration, reduces redness, irritation, and inflammation, calms itching, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, facilitates the healing of chapped lips, small wounds, sores, abscesses, cuts, burns, boils, blisters, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, firms, repairs, and rejuvenates damaged skin, making it soft, supple, smooth, and radiant, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, protects against premature aging, not to mention that it has a yummy chocolate aroma. It's also a powerful weapon against stretch marks and scars, helping prevent new ones and minimizing old ones. You can use it as a lip balm, eye moisturizer, stretch mark reducer, or just apply to any dry and dehydrated areas of the face and body, such as elbows, knees, feet, etc. I've been using it for a while and can already see the results: my complexion has improved, my skin is smoother and softer, my lips are no longer chapped and sore, some fine lines and stretch marks have faded. I'm pretty impressed and would recommend it to anyone with dry and sensitive skin.

Excellent for DIY Bodycare

Posted by priyanka on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I melted this + some shea butter in a double boiler, then mixed in jojoba oil and essential oils, let it sit until almost solid [a bit tricky] + then whipped it into a product resembling one i had recently paid $75 for! Making my own from now on. I'm not allowed to post outside links here, but Google 'Whipped Body Butter' and you'll find many recipes.

Good product

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you have enough normal skin, not too dry it is nice product indeed. But when my skin was very dry, it helped not so much and feeling on the skin was weird.

yummy!

Posted by Chelsea on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used a couple of other cocoa butters, but I like this one the best. It smells incredible! It's hard, but all real cocoa butters are hard. You can either mix it with softer butters and oils, or just melt it a little in the microwave or on the stove. It melts on contact with skin, so just warms it up in your hands a little and it works just fine. I put it in my body butters, as well as lotion bars. I smell like chocolate cake :) Check out my iherb page for more reviews :)

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The chocolate aroma is nice and it's great on my skin!

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very poor moisture effect. Good for skin just because of nice smell. Разочарована, почти не увлажняет. Хорош только из-за приятного запаха.

Aura Cacia, Organic Cocoa Butter, Light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it, good quality, feels natural.

Muy buena manteca

Posted by KELLAS on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Huele a cacao puro y es muy hidratante Solidifica con el frío y es difícil de manejar, necesita calor .

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very nice,feels natural,light smell,but it is very hard and i cant easily apply it on my body.

Only Microwavable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I love cocoa butter lotion, love fairly traded products, and only use Organic body products. HOWEVER, you have to microwave the container in order to use this product--it is completely solid. I don't use a microwave, so I can't use this great product.

1 2 3 4