Great Product!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All essential oils have multiple uses. I like to use this one in particular in a blend for a christmas scent. I also like to add a few drops to my homemade toothpaste (baking soda, coconut oil, stevia, and essential oil).

Good quality, very smokey and extra strong

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a very smokey and extra strong note. I use a little drops with other essential oils but it still speaks out loudly with sharp and smokey note. It kills germs so I put a little in a toilet cleanser. It is strong enough to use it as a base note for perfume making. It is expensive though even organic so 1 less star, because cinammon e.o. is not hard to extract from the cinammon leaves.

weird

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this has a really weird smell, I´m not gonna use it for anything, a waste of money

EXELLENT

Posted by elise87 on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

geat product.

Nice

Posted by NaturalHealthyLiving on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this to make body scrub and facial scrub, it made them smell delicious!

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1157623 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not quite what I expected in that it doesn't smell like actual cinnamon - so I'm guessing cinnamon leaves don't have same aroma as the bark. I bought this because it was cheaper than the pure cinnamon oil, but won't make that mistake next time. This one has a strong clove type smell. I should have paid attention to the others that said same. Oh well.