This is VERY nice!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this oil. I use it for many different purposes in personal hygiene. It's very good oil to remove make-up with. And it's the only moisturizer I use (sometimes I use Jojoba or Apricot oil too). It works as a sunscreen too (of course it's not as effective as some commercial sunscreens but I think it's less harmful too).

Aura Cacia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Superior lid (has an inset at the opening for better control when dispensing) over NOW brand. Will purchase Aura Cacia because of this feature. Also prefer organic (NOW was out of stock . . . which ended up being a good thing). I am starting to mix oils to make my own products and save lots of money.

Good for hair

Posted by Viktorija on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for my scalp .

Great after shave!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was told after shaving to use sesame oil and I'm hooked! This was the first brand I used and stuck with it.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product

The Bottle was Broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When The Products Arrived Here, One Of Bottle Of Sesame Oil Was Broken And Leaked Out 1/5 Oil Into The Package Bag. Hope Iherb Can Do More Protection For The Package. When I Was Using This Oil, I Didnt Feel The Oil Can Be Fully Absorbed By My Skin, The Testure Quite Thick.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful oil that I wouldn't be without. Love Aura Cacia products...You can feel the love in them.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

excellent item and received in excellent condition.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I both use this sesame oil and we both really like it. I use it on my face in the morning after shaving. It makes my skin feel nice and soft all day long.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for pain relief