Amazing!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Used this on my pimples and the next morning they were a lot smaller! Amazing! If you don't like the smell, then this might not be for you. I really love the tea tree smell, but my bf doesn't. But hey, if you need to use it, do it! I did, and my face got much clearer because of it. I took a cotton swab and put like 2 drops on it, and then used the cotton swab to get the product on my pimples. Don't take too much on the face cause it will really dry out your skin! So be aware! Just on the pimples!

adequate quantity and reasonable price

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

From my experiences I've found the quality of teatree oil has big differences between fresh one and old one. So I much prefer this small bottle to other big non-organic ones. This oil has plenty of uses like when I get breakouts or a minor infection and rinse the laundry etc.

Product's good, child-proof cap is a pain to open!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The cap is near impossible to open and my wrists and palms hurt off and on so I can't force it. I have to leave it half undone. If you have fibromyalgia pain or arthritis, you most definitely need to find a different item! This should have option to purchase in a regular cap! Why punish the majority of regular folks because a small percentage of the population might not have the common sense to store out of children's reach?! Otherwise I find tons of uses for this oil, I particularly like a drop in my mouth rinse water. Makes my teeth clean and shiny. Be sure to dilute well, one drop is best for me, however this always drops two. Hope this is of service to you.

Clears up your skin.

Posted by Reviewer3286695 on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well for my red spots, just a few drops on a wet cloth and tap it on the problem area. Clears your skin up. Also good to put in the water for housecleaning.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer1692819 on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality product, I use it for throat and air difuser.

Must have!

Posted by Reviewer2946586 on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very helpful against skin irritation

Aura Cacia, Organic, Tea Tree, 0.25 fl oz (7.4 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1967067 on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very glad! I'll order it again.

Versatile Product!

Posted by ilsay7 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this tea tree oil for many reasons. I use it to make sure my shoes don't smell bad (I own some vibrams and let me say, they stink after a while), I also use it in a cleaning product I use (Dr. Bronners mixed with water and some drops) and also you can use it to help me a oil diffuser to make your room smell good. I have seen list of the multiple uses of tea tree oil so check it out!

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer1792426 on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I always have a little bottle of this oil at home. Very useful! Good price.

Très bon produit

Posted by Reviewer3211763 on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Odeur un peu forte, comme toute huile essentielle. A utiliser localement sur les imperfections. Extrêmement efficace. Convient aux peau sensibles à priori.

1 2 3 4