Great at bedtime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have trouble getting to sleep and are a night time worrier, just sprinkle a few drops of this on your pillow for a relaxing and calming scent. Very good price and there's a lot in the bottle.

Calming Gorgeous Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this product very relaxing and calming - I use the inhale method... don't inhale for longer than recommended it is quite strong. I am yet to try it in a burner or bath but I'm looking forward to it, The scent is not overwhelming and appears to be a good quality product. ( it is a small bottle , if using in a burner use sparingly )

Unique blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The scent is not exactly very sweet and floral. But somehow it really works to calm me down. Diffused it in my office before, and received good comments from my colleagues.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love it & use it as perfume!!

Very well blended.

Posted by Sab15 on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's not easy to comment this scent as to my nose it can be soothing and uplifting at the same time. I like that they added mandarin in here, it brings the scent to a whole new level.

Great scent

Posted by juicekap on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like this scent, very pleasant

perfect for destressing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A lovely blend that brings a sense of calm to the workplace and helps me sleep. It's also quite nice to wear as a perfume. I bought one for the office and one to use at home. I'd like to try other aura cacia blends!

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great in aroma-lamp

For mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Buy it for my panic mom, altough she doesn't know she always in panic. Anyway, good for calm down.

Pas mal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

mais sans plus, les odeurs de rose et de fleur d'oranger sont à peine perceptibles. C'est pour cette raison que j'avais choisi ce produit. Odeur agréable mais sans plus.

1 2