the aroma is too strong for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

for me, its too strong, but its only because I'm very sensitive to strong smells and lavender oil is to much for me. it only my personal opinion.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love it. the smell is great. i even put a little bit in a bottle with water and ocean salt and used it as a toner and it really cleared out my skin! מוצר מדהים. הריח מדהים ואפילו הכנתי מי פנים בבקבוק עם מים ומלח ים אטלנטי והטיפות האלו וזה ממש עזר לי לעור. מעולה!

Back to order more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recently purchased Pillow Potion from iHerb. The bottle arrived with a defective cap allowing the scent of the oil to waft from the bottle. I found myself frequently walking near the shelf just to catch a wift of the scent..so I am back for another bottle to bring to the office. I contacted Aura Cacia about the defective cap because it was not iHerbs fault. They responded immediately and corrected the matter. Great product and two excellent companies to do business with.

Relajante

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

La uso como su nombre indica, para la almohada y ropa de cama. Tiene suficiente presencia sin ser apabullante. Me gusta, aroma relajante y agradable.

hmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

doesnt really like this smell

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love Aura Cacia essential oils. This is a great blend, really calm and relaxing, I always sleep through the night when this is in my diffuser! Enter "KZN 077" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off your order!