Amazingly Perfect Scent !!!!!!!

Posted by sherri20 on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this spray soo much... Not at all too sweet ... very natural & pretty smelling... not like a candy. purchasing more so i have at home, car, work, purse ...everywhere ! ps: love iherb.com

naturegirl61

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My favorite so far! It has a natural vanilla scent, that is soft and calming, which is why I like to use it in my bedroom. I will buy it again!

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells delicious, in the air of on my body. It smells like vanilla extract, not like that phony vanilla frosting smell (which I also like). It's nothing like most vanilla body sprays, it has a very authentic aspect. It doesn't last particularly long, but that's what I expect from a body spray.

Good spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice. not overpowering

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lovely soft fragrance

Great Air Freshener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Vanilla is my favorite fragrance and this is the real deal, love it

Aroma Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell, Love the fact that is is natural but it wont stay as long as i wish . It deos exactly what it says ..comforting Vanilla

Very beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is dazzling, showcasing all of vanilla's great aspects at once. It's woody, sweet, resin-y, and a touch flowery. Few fragrances capture such a vanilla. Smelling like cake can be great, but sweetness shouldn't always have to mean that with vanilla. This vanilla combines the impression of a real bean with a sweetness that lifts the scent. Because it's water-based, this fragrance is quite delicate. At such a low cost, that's not much of a problem, but it's a little heartbreaking that something so good is so subtle. You could layer it with lots of vanilla- jojoba oil to bolster it, though this brand's version is also very subtle...People with rosacea, please note: spraying even a product this low in oil into hair that will touch your face could have seriously bad results. I put a lot of this in long, loose hair and went to bed, then woke up with tomato red, tight, burning skin, which has happened in the past when I put oils in my hair. Learn from my mistake, and don't try it if you have rosacea. Just put it on your clothes or body. If you don't have rosacea, don't be deterred. Rosacea skin hates everything, and this product is good quality and pure.

Lovely smell......wish it lasted longer

Posted by Shopaholic5 on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is really nice, it is a natural soft vanilla smell, very nice, a little sweet but not too much, you get a good amount for the price but my only problem is the staying power is not good, that is the only disappointment I have with this product, if the scent stayed longer I would have given it five stars.

natural smell.

Posted by Skybeam on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Natural smell, doesn't last though. I'm buying again because I haven't found something better than this.

1 2