Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love to spritz this over the bed after making it up. Then when you get in at night you can have the wonderful aroma surrounding you. It's also great to spritz on after dressing. Very subtle.

Sandally

Posted by jayzou on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Don't expect aromatic goodness, but it's not bad for the price you pay.

I love Sandalwood, and was so excited to try this out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sadly, I was greatly disappointed... There simply is NO odor, good or otherwise! Maybe they forgot to put the oil in the batch I received... that's the only thing I can figure out. I might as well be spraying water in the air.

aroma Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good, purifying Sandalwood.

WS Maryland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the Aura Cacia products and also I'm so pleased with contacting your Customer Service and asking if they could obtain the Aura Cacia Orange Patchouli Spritz so I could order. Fantastic reply, they were happy to add this product to their line at my request. Thank You Again IHerb. I Appreciate your wonderful service and Company.

sans plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sent moins bon que celui au bois de santal d'une autre marque. Je le finirai mais rachèterai son concurrent.

기대했던 향이 아니라서

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

별로 마음에 들지 않았어요. 샌달우드가 이런 향이 아니었던 것 같은데...좋은 느낌이 전혀 안들어서 않구입한 지 오래 되었는데 아직 남아 있습니다.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed. Merely smells like wood, not sandalwood, and the scent is so weak that after it is sprayed one cannot smell it at all.