smells

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I saw Goldie Hawn using this on a talk show,so though I would try. It is very pleasant and this goes along ways.

mm

Posted by Reviewer1511544 on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you like the scent of Jasmine, you'll LOVE this!

Authentic

Posted by Reviewer1881948 on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have jasmine growing by our front door. This smells identical to the fresh blossoms.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read that a scientific study was done (anybody can publish...) on jasmine oil and sleep. I use it for sleep--I rotate with other things, like, NOW foods organic lavender oil. I recommend.

caused skin irratation

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

even if I sprayed in the air as air freshner far away from me.

Meiocre in my opinion...

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Shook it and sprayed several times into the air(it really does "fill up" a room), but didn't like the smell at all... Sure, you can recognize the Jasmine, but it's not that awesome natural smell, that I am looking for. It's hard to describe it, but you can tell the "unnaturalness", if I can say it this way. This or maybe I was with higher expectations, that usual after using Heritage Product's Rose Petals Rose Water. You can spray this rose water product in your eyes (and it is actually beneficial). This one - I would never spray it on body, let alone face/eyes.

YES YES YES

Posted by Reviewer1380455 on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I checked out the price of Jasmine essential oil, and decided to go with this, instead. Yummy. I love to spray it on my pillow and go off to dreamland. Smells fabulous.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2533344 on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good for spraying in the bedroom. ASA

precious!

Posted by Reviewer2865060 on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This spritz is awesome. It smells heavenly and since it's diluted to be used around the home, it's definitely safe to be used on skin. I use it before going out every day.

Indolic jasmine

Posted by Reviewer3146536 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is quite a deep jasmine, indolic, not too sweet. Almost a dry, but slightly heavy jasmine. At the same time, it doesn't last too long. It's nice enough for what it is, but not my favorite jasmine scent. I do like that it's all-natural.

1 2