Great Price but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You really do get what you pay for. This has a lovely smell but in just minutes after applying it the scent was completely gone. This caused me to question just how much "Essential Oil" I was getting in this bottle with Jojoba oil. So I email the Aura Cacia company in regards to this question and was shocked to find out that only 3-7% actual Essential Oil are in these blends. The rest is all Jojoba oil!! So basically I paid 8 bucks for a 1/2 ounce of Jojoba oil!! As a consumer, I feel totally scammed! Well, never again. I hope this review will shed some light on just what you are really getting here.

not bad but not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

almost no smell, this is one of the lower end products, in comparison i'd suggest NOW brand makes much better essential oils. woouldn't buy it again.

שמן טוב

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

קניתי למטרה ספציפית של נגע בעור ואכן שיפר את המצב. זו חברה שידועה כטובה והיה לי נוח שהשמן כבר מגיע מהול ולא צריך לערבב לבד.

Worked wonders on sore muscles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Needed large bottle -worked well rubbing into tough knotted leg muscles. Worked faster than over the counter rubs with menthol or capsaicin to relieve pain.

nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

used iwth other oils in a blend

Good quality essential oil

Posted by Tylershuang on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, the bottle is filled to the brim with oil and it is not half filled etc. (Just in case you wonder) I was quite uncomfortable with the smell of the oil (2 drops). It was not too strong because the chamomile oil (~3-5%) was diluted in jojoba oil. I did not burn the oil or use it on a diffuser as it is not a 100% essential oil. I directly applied it to my palm and hands before I sleep, so I could actually smell the oil from time to time. I gradually got used to the smell of chamomile and it appears to have a soothing effect. It is affordable and worth a try.

smells like jojoba and that's all

Posted by miracle on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

smells like jojoba and that's all

calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

helps to calm down spasms due to lyme disease

good product