Help

Soothing Milk And Oat....Love It.

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite from this brand. The lavender is terrific- absolutely soothing and relaxing. The milk and oat are moisturizers that will leave your skin feeling like silk after your bath. The product is organic so you don't need to worry about all of the chemicals- there aren't any! I'm quite certain you'll wish you bought more so be sure to get at least two.

Luxurious Bath & Wonderful For Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first oat and lavender organic bath that I've found that is as so very close to the ones we make at home! It is also the first brand of this particular combination (oat, goat milk, lavender)that I would buy again. Other brands have been a disappointment. The homemade version of this bath is expensive to make, but worth every penny. I love that I can save time & money & still enjoy it just as much as home made. Bonus:it soothes, not irritates our sensitive skin.

Really lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

does exactly what it says and smells exactly like what you'd imagine.

soothing bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

makes skin soft and the scent of lavender is a treat.

Soothing & Pleasant Smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The sachet has the perfect amount in it. It dissolves well and has a pleasant but not overpowering scent. I find lavender very relaxing; and the milk and oat are very soothing on my skin. I have had reactions to other bubble baths and bath soaks in the past, and this one does not irritate at all.

very pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good smell, dissolved quickly,very soft skin after the bath

Calming and excellent moistruizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love 'milk & oat' the best among the Aura Cacia bath products. Mild lavender scent relaxes me Due to excellent moistruizing property, I don't even need body emulsion !!!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

May buy more later, good product.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizing, soothing and very relaxing

Aura Cacia Milk & Oat Lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this bath product non irritating to the skin very moisturizing will definitely buy again.

1 2