The best

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is far the best tea tree oil that I tried! I use it if I have problem with vaginal yeast. I mix some st.John's wort oil with a drop or two of tea tree oil, and spread it on vaginal area. Or I soak tampon with that mixture and let it stand inside for a few hours. It helps and reduces the itch, and I love the freshness afterward. Great!

I know you are looking for acne treatment.

Posted by Paranoid-android on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And here it is. I use it in my OCM blend and also apply afterwards. Can't say a bad word about the oil — smells nice, if a liitle bit unusual for tea tree oil (with a note of some berries??? idk). Really works, dries out zits and helps with healing. I have noticed real effect once I stopped picking and touching me face. Really, if you struggle with acne, my advice for you: and I know how hard t is — hide all mirrors, tie yor hands, STOP TOUCHING your face. Pimples, blackheads, whiteheads — stop. So... Yeah. Really nice oil, ordered it with jojoba and grapeseed oils — so far so good. And in case you didn't know, apply it with a carrier oil (jojoba in my case), to let it work it's magic deep inside your skin, not only on the surface (also it is quite irritating in pure form). Also from time to time I brush teeth with it, the oil whitens teeth and desinfects mouth, leaves numbness though after. Will try lavender oil first, and then order this one again.

I LOVE THE FACT THAT AURA CACIA SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

Posted by satokovann on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

BECAUSE OF THAT, TODAY I BUY EO ONLY FROM AURA CACIA BRAND. IT'S ACTUALLY DENSER THAN CHEAPER BRANDS' EO.

like this!

Posted by Reviewer2108042 on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product, great price! Will get more. Helps with nail fungus and smells great. Fab!

good antiviral, antibacterial agent

Posted by 5197168976500048036 on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Another one of the top 10 essential oils in your basic care kit! It doesn't smell the best but it has many uses due to it's properties. For cuts and wounds, add 5 drops lavender oil and 2 drops tea tree oil into 2 cups of warm water and bathe the affected body parts as an antiseptic cleanser.

Smelled great..worked perfectly

Posted by 5567805001631710882 on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I trust aura cacia brand EOs and this one doesn't disappoint.Smells great works splendidly.

Muy bueno!

Posted by 5407943405866488964 on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es perfecto para hacer una mezcla de aceites antes del lavar el pelo. Además va muy bien para secar los granitos., asi evitas tocarlos! :S

Good product for a good price. Great for respiratory relief.

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tea tree combined with lavender in a steamy pot of water works well to calm a nagging cough. Heat water, add essential oils and drape a towel over your head over the pot of steamy water. This combined with a netti pot cleanse will hasten healing time. Works best if started at first sign of a cold.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent tool for spot treatment of acne! Отличное средство для точечного лечения прыщей!

Best Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used so many of tea tree oil. I can say this one is the best, not too strong- not hurting your skin, doesn't dry up- and very economic!