Helped controlled dandruff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My scalp is more healthier and has less itching after about 5 shampoos. The dandruff that I suffered is less and almost gone. My hair is also stronger with less shedding of hair because my hair is very fine. This is a great shampoo if you have problems with dandruff and lack of hair strength!! --Texas

best natural shampoo my family can enjoy ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the auromere aloe vera neem shampoo is the most suitable natural shampoo my family can enjoy ever. my hubby is facing hair lossing threat that i spent a great deal of effort and time finding the perfect shampoo for him, from shampoo costs over a hundred dollars a bottle to branded shampoo - none of them works until we got auromere. all i can say is we are lucky. :)

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is great. My hair feels waaay better after a shower, than with standard supermarket junk.

The best shampoo I used in a long time!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My hair is so soft, shiny and manageable after I use it

Gets my hair very clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo, it gets my hair very clean and shiny.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scalp itch is almost gone and I've only used the shampoo twice. I had tried everything else including vinegar, tar soap, emu oil and others I don't recall right now.

Neem shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was loosing a lot of hair and a friend told me about this shampoo. well at first I was like 'yea right!!! but I bought it and I love it! it works it really works my hair is growing and it feels better.

Auromere shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this shampoo for about a year now.It's a very good shampoo.I have colored hair and this product works better than shampoos that I have used for colored hair.

Good, unsure of ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just started using this. It's true it seems concentrated, I need a smaller amount than my other natural/ organic shampoos. My only concern, so I cannot give 5 stars at this stage, is that it lathers really well. So I wonder unfortunately if there is a less than natural ingredient causing this. If it is natural though, it would be my fav' shampoo ever! I just did notice too I am not itching (due to severe post shingles nerve pain and dandruff), although I am using DMSO too at same time. Price good.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like this shampoo; besides here in product detail is not all components, it also consists ammonium lauryl ether sulphate (from coconut oil), cocamide DEA (from coconut oil). But this shampoo cleans very good; hair is moisturised ang gives volume. very like it, i think it restores moisture balance of hair and scalp and my hair is very glossy.