Great Lather, Scent, Gentle!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We bought this soap for sensitive skin issues and found that it works great for all skin types. It even works well as a facial cleanser. It won't over dry and doesn't have harsh fragrance to it. The ingredients are simple and seem mostly natural.

Beautiful Rose scent

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The beautiful rose scent of this soap fills my bathroom. This soft soap is gentle on the skin, too.

Interesting scent

Posted by Reviewer1062855 on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't smell like rose but more herbal. Nice soap, good lather.

The best soap ever.

Posted by Reviewer2582936 on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You deserve to use this soap! It's pure luxury and the scent is aromatic and therapeutic. It is a joy to use this. Simple pleasure!

My Favorite!

Posted by AyahsHope on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I actually like the sandalwood one better but this was the same high quality. I wash my hair with it.

change in formula?

Posted by Reviewer2812572 on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Some years ago I bought this soap and it smelled wonderfully of roses. However, when I bought it later (in 2013) the soap had a somewhat irritating smell, more of herbs than roses, so I don't think I will buy it again.

Smells like roses!

Posted by MissyK on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Auromere soaps are great, they wash off easily, lather and clean perfectly and smell great! This particular soap has a great rose smell, it's strong in the beginning but then tapers off to a perfect level of scent and the scent lasts until the end. If my review was helpful, click YES below!

El aroma es... mmmm =)

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré porque el famoso jabón de Kirk's estaba agotado y estoy encantada con él. El aroma me gusta muchísimo más, ya que es muy místico, como a incienso. Os lo recomiendo a las amantes de este aroma ya que en resumidas cuentas funciona como cualquier otro jabón de coco. Eso sí, éste jabón me ha parecido sobre todo muy artesanal y por el precio me parece casi una ganga. Ahora mismo estoy a la espera de comprar más de la misma firma. Para más información, tienes este y otros tantos productos en mis favoritos en mi blog.

smell imprssed but a little uncomfortable

Posted by Reviewer2340800 on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes,it is still too irritating.

prefer unscented soap bar

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

dun care for the smell, plus dun smell as natural prefer unscented soap bar.