Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Lots of fragrance. Very uplifting. Skin much more matte and a lot less oily. Treats acne too.

Helping to clear acne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this as part of my acne/ skin cleansing regime. It is helping to clear my face of acne! Great product!!!

One of the best soaps ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I only use these ayurvedic soaps after trying them. They not only smell good, but also leave essential oils on your skin afterwards, helping to keep it clean and infection free.

Love this fragrant soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful soap! My skin feel super clean and nourished by it. It foams up tremendously and rinses off to a squeaky clean finish. Has a pleasing herbal fragrance. The bar lasts a long time as well.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent, its refreshing..

PLASTIC ODOR!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love(d) this soap and have ordered quite a bit, keeping some and giving some away for gifts. I am completely disappointed in this product and WILL NOT order it again. The packaging is different. The soap is yellow and not brown and the only smell from this sandalwood advertised soap is PLASTIC. In the trash it went while I now look for a more reputable soap making company.

terribly!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first product from the store, which I did not like. Awful smell of soap. Scent of sandalwood is almost there. Causes inflammation of the skin. Very sorry.

disappointing packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I wrote you weeks ago to tell you how disappointed I was in the gift soaps I bought for my sister. I choose your soap bars because the boxes they were shown in were so beautiful -- lo and behold, the soaps she rec'd were wrapped in plastic or paper -- not looking at all like a gift. False advertising to show them in the pretty boxes. Judy Monette

My favorite facial soap...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have super-sensitive, combination facial skin, and this soap cleans my face without drying it out and clears up breakouts. Also it doesn't cause any skin reactions which is a great concern with me. I have used probably hundreds of facial cleansers/soaps, and this works better than any other. I used to use this as an all-over body soap, but I have to use a more moisturizing soap for that.

Good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I like thsi soap very much. Feel fresh and clean after shower every time. I use it as a facial soap too. Only complaint is that it comes in a size too small.